Vrabel: No QB Change Right Now

Jonboy

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's look on the bright side...the longer he plays, the better draft pick we're going to have.   That's all I got.

My suggestion 

For a healthy, 5th year QB taken #2 overall, it's god damn ridiculous.  Competent QB play in the last two weeks and this team is 3-0.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, oldschool said:

What? Mariota is done. Going to Tannehill is a move to see if he can be better than Mariota this year and help the team win now. No one thinks Tannehill is going to replace Mariota long term. Not sure why I have to keep saying it...

Obviously the staff is only thinking about now but there’s absolutely a good chance RT can be a 3+ year starter here.  The defense has a lot of talent & we have some skill players. With Lewan back the OL should be OK again. They should absolutely be in win now mode next year. The QB draft class is bad after Tua. Right now I’d say Tanny is the odds on favorite to start next year.

14 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

They'll wait for at least week 5 when Lewan gets back. Chances are Mariota gets hurt before then though. 

That's what I think.  Just waiting on an injury to use for an excuse to sit MM. Then when tanny flops,  they can go back to MM and maybe his feelings won't be hurt. 

9 hours ago, razor247 said:

Most of you can't read or something. We know RT isn't the Titan savior. BUT.... I for one would like to see a football travel from the QB's arm on target to a receiver that is 10+ yards down the field. That football should not be high nor behind the receiver, the ball should hit him in stride. In essence, we want to see actual football being played by the team we cheer for. That's it!!!! If they lose fine as long as they played football. 2 games now there has been no football and MM8 is the laughing stock of the NFL and hands down the worst player in the NFL at his position. He is also football stupid with no Game IQ. Last note, do you guys know he doesn't watch film on opposing defenses? That's right he doesn't watch film! Imagine that.....

Also, the coaches we have had past several years have no skills or coaching ability to give to a player. They can't make a player better which means they can't do their job and should have never been hired. Why do you think our players never get better? Why does Corey Davis look clueless on the field? The coaches dont have the ability to teach nor did they even have experience in doing so. Arthur Smith is a fat lazy slob who was paid min wage. Look at him FAT and STUPID. How on earth would he know how to call an offense that's full of athletes.....He can't even get on a treadmill........

He doesn’t watch film?  Wait, what? When was this confirmed?  What fucking pro QB doesn’t watch film?? 

15 hours ago, abenjami said:

What posters said he should have thrown it away?  Quote these supposed posts, I’d love to see them. 

Week 3: Titans @ Jags Game Thread

abenjami replied to Jonboy's topic in Titans and NFL Talk

Same reason he takes sacks on 4th down. Lack of football IQ. The post that said his internal clock is an hourglass was spot on.

14 hours ago, Johnson said:

I'd like to give kapernick a shot .I know he has baggage but he didn't break any law... they could pay him on performance incentives and make it clear that he's here to play football and no political propaganda on the field or in locker room!!! Take it from there maybe...

He wanted 20M to play in the AAF. He makes more now not getting hit than he ever will in the NFL. 

20 hours ago, abenjami said:

What posters said he should have thrown it away?  Quote these supposed posts, I’d love to see them. 

4 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Week 3: Titans @ Jags Game Thread

abenjami replied to Jonboy's topic in Titans and NFL Talk

Same reason he takes sacks on 4th down. Lack of football IQ. The post that said his internal clock is an hourglass was spot on.

comment GIF

There's a lot to criticize Mariota for:

4/9 sacks were for sure his fault per Geoff Schwartz. 4/9 were his fault per TitansFilmRoom (though a different 4!).

Per PFF 1/3rd of his passes were uncatchable (including 40% of his passes that were longer than 10 yards).

His play is inexcusable for a 5th year pro.

That doesn't mean everything bad that happens is his fault. 5 of the sacks were at least partially on the OL. The 4th down sack was on the OL per both these guys and more importantly, ME!

10 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

There's a lot to criticize Mariota for:

4/9 sacks were for sure his fault per Geoff Schwartz. 4/9 were his fault per TitansFilmRoom (though a different 4!).

Per PFF 1/3rd of his passes were uncatchable (including 40% of his passes that were longer than 10 yards).

His play is inexcusable for a 5th year pro.

That doesn't mean everything bad that happens is his fault. 5 of the sacks were at least partially on the OL. The 4th down sack was on the OL per both these guys and more importantly, ME!

His first half was inexcusable, like the Colts game.  The second half was just bad all around for the offense, which is to be expected when we're missing two OL and have to drop back vs the Jags defense