AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its even more stupid if they flush the season down the toilet while continuing to back Mariota.

This is where I’m at. This shit is unwatchable.    This roster is stacked and is being dangerously held back by the putrid QB play. 

And it's painfully obvious this play calling is catering to Mariotas ineffectiveness and very limited skill set. Just like it has under every OC he has played under. It is just brutal when you have all these rookies coming in the league and lighting it up.

Edited by Former_Fan

Jrob has shown that he'll cut ties with players who dont produce.  Mariota is on year 5, he and Vrabel need nothing more to support a QB change after last nights game....they have the publics and some of the media's (and most of TR's) support.

With a long weekend, now is the perfect time to bench MM if they think he's the problem and Tanny gives us a better chance to win.

Given Jackson was returning punts after the predictable gaff (but then mysteriously stopped doing so later in the game), I don't think this coaching staff is going to be quick to jump on depth chart issues, especially not in higher profile positions. How Jackson @ PR was handled in the game is probably the blueprint - make the move but not straight away as to admit too much fault. I don't think it will work at QB though.

7 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

Given Jackson was returning punts after the predictable gaff (but then mysteriously stopped doing so later in the game), I don't think this coaching staff is going to be quick to jump on depth chart issues, especially not in higher profile positions. How Jackson @ PR was handled in the game is probably the blueprint - make the move but not straight away as to admit too much fault. I don't think it will work at QB though.

Coaches are hired to develop players, this has nothing to do with admitting fault.  He's likely trying to avoid having Jackson's confidence going in the tank.

Edited by VaTitan