POLL - Faith in JROB

Tnasty

How will you feel about JRob if he extends Mariota?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. 1-5

• Jrob is a god no matter what
    • I still believe in JRob
    • I have doubts about JRob
    • I don't think JRob is the right guy after all
    • JRob is the next Matt Millen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So why do we think he has done a good job? Because so far, I would only call Byard a home run and all other draft picks are either busts, average, or unclear up to now. 

Let’s run through his top picks each draft:   Jack Conklin - still not consistent enough.   Kevin Dodd - BUST    Austin Johnson - at the point id say he’s a bust.  

Its a bit unforgivable the refusal to go get a RG that could protect. Everyone knew this offseason thats what would be needed. Among other options, he couldve kept Spain pretty damn cheap and moved hi

Its a bit unforgivable the refusal to go get a RG that could protect. Everyone knew this offseason thats what would be needed. Among other options, he couldve kept Spain pretty damn cheap and moved him over.

Also, his refusal to invest in PR is still coming to get us and was a big part of the loss today. 

Other than those two its not too many big complaints... but those are pretty big obvious glaring holes that were half-ass solidified. 

I have made some shit threads but this takes the cake.

How in any way can you put this on jrob? What he didnt create a franchise qb out of thin air and draft hin in the 4th and tell vrable your fired if you dont play him?

Im done with this stupid shit

Edited by Callidus

14 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Yeah I do actually. Im interested to see what he does there. A proper QB makes a lot of his choices outside of maybe Adoree Jackson look great.

Jackson is so so the only other miss was the olb who will not be named