Week 3: Titans @ Jags Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't contend in today's NFL with this passing game   If you;re really this afraid of your QB then change QBs

Posted Images

Hey Oilerman, care to let me know where I've been pro-Adoree Jackson?  I've been off of him since before last season.  Are you confusing me with someone else?

On 8/9/2018 at 9:18 PM, japan said:

I worry a little about Adoree. 

On 9/9/2018 at 7:26 PM, japan said:

Adoree Jackson continues to be the guy who is just a bit too late on every throw. He’s McCourty. 

On 8/12/2019 at 5:45 AM, japan said:

Definitely looks like we should have gone OJ over Adoree...

On 9/16/2019 at 1:09 PM, japan said:

Adoree Jackson is overrated.  And he is the weak link in the secondary now.

Edited by japan

Still think we shoulda took Tradavious white over Adoreé.They weren’t taking a tight end no matter how much y’all want it.I just think they tried to get to smart with it thought Adoree could play special teams and maybe sum offensive packages so he had more value.I dont think ANYONE in the nfl or world for that matter thought he be as bad returning kicks as he has and he’s not been stellar at corner either

Edited by JMoney420

41 minutes ago, tgo said:

I don't know about "star", simply because we've seen so little of what he can really do. It's possible, but to me true stars at WR are very few and far between. But there is no doubt as a #1 on a modern passing offense with a real QB, he's looking at annual pro bowl opportunities - he has that sort of talent. His only problem might be if someone slightly better is on the roster, which might eat into his numbers. But offenses like this put up 4000-4500+ passing yards, so what's 1200-1400 for one WR.

It's also tricky because I can't immediately think of a star WR who suffered through bad QB play as a gage. Andre Johnson?

• Jonboy unpinned this topic