oldschool

I just threw up in my mouth (roster related)

3 hours ago, oldschool said:

With Brees out and Haskins not starting for the skins, I have to start Mariota this week. Funny stuff.

Please let me trade you Cousins. 

4 hours ago, oldschool said:

Lol. Sadly I'm listening.

I'll give you Trubisky for Mariota and your first round picks in 2020 and 2021.

Does it happen often or just when you eat certain foods.  Certain foods can cause heartburn but if it is happening with all foods you eat, it might be something for a doctor to review.   Here is a helpful article:  https://www.webmd.com/heartburn-gerd/guide/acid-reflux-symptoms#1

Lots of people are intimately familiar with acid reflux symptoms. More than 60 million Americans experience acid reflux at least once a month. Acid reflux disease, also known as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), can produce a variety of symptoms.

What Are the Common Acid Reflux Symptoms?

Heartburn, regurgitation, and dyspepsia are a few of the most common acid reflux symptoms.

Heartburn. Also called acid indigestion, heartburn is a burning pain or discomfort that can move up from your stomach to the middle of your abdomen and chest. The pain can also move into your throat. Despite its name, heartburn doesn't affect your heart.

Regurgitation. Another common symptom of acid reflux is regurgitation -- or the sensation of acid backing up into your throat or mouth. Regurgitation can produce a sour or bitter taste, and you may experience "wet burps." 

Dyspepsia. Many people with acid reflux disease also have a syndrome called dyspepsia. Dyspepsia is a general term for stomach discomfort. Symptoms of dyspepsia include:

Burping

Nausea after eating

Stomach fullness or bloating

Upper abdominal pain and discomfort