The two NFL teams with the absolute dumbest fan bases are on national TV tonight.

ManningEnvy

5 minutes ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

The red nosed vs. de dumbfcked ones:

giphy.gif

It’s OK Touched, if I had lived as many years as you without ever sniffing a woman’s crotch, driving a car, taking a taste of fine scotch etc. etc. etc., I would probably like LaLa Land too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

2 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

It’s OK Touched, if I had lived as many years as you without ever sniffing a woman’s crotch, driving a car, taking a taste of fine scotch etc. etc. etc., I would probably like LaLa Land too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

What the shit?

You just know how to type "woman's crutch" YOU HAD NEVER EVER saw one in person!!

The only one you know and appreciate is hanging your boy's Manning trimmed head and pasted  infront of "dudes" from Los Angeles Blade!!!!  HAhhahahaaAAAHHAHA

7 minutes ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

What the shit?

You just know how to type "woman's crutch" YOU HAD NEVER EVER saw one in person!!

The only one you know and appreciate is hanging your boy's Manning trimmed head and pasted  infront of "dudes" from Los Angeles Blade!!!!  HAhhahahaaAAAHHAHA

Such a SAD SAD SAD tard dance. Hey Touched, the Jag homers are glad you’re here. 

Archived