Whistleblower Complaint Was About Trump Promise

reo

21 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Who cares it is a video of your hero Joe Biden bragging about what you are accusing Trump of doing but far worse. Biden is doing it to enrich his family. 

Who cares if you're getting info straight from Russian propaganda??

Jesus dude...

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When are we going to just shut the fuck up and impeach the most incompetent, corrupt, and racist POS to ever hold the oval office?  No President has ever deserved impeachment more than this POS.  

It's like watching a cat trying to bury it's crap an a hardwood floor.

Bombshells dropping left and right this morning. This is way worse than anyone thought 48 hours ago.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

We know that Joe Buden colluded with Ukraine to pocket millions.

Instead of going to the White House, Biden will be going to jail.

This is 100% certain.

Yep with Hillary and Obama! They will be making their own pasta sauce Goodfellas style. 

The biggest scandal of our time. URANIUM ONE! 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Same interview. Entire length. 

Different source. 

So what's the excuse now?

58 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

The RT video is a fake Joe Biden. Probably a hologram. 

I have 0 interest in intentionally exposing myself to Russian propaganda that is crafted and framed for their gain but I also have 0 interest in watching a separate hour long vid and trying to guess the context.

But by all means, keep trusting RT to give you the real whole story.

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You're stuck on RT and I presented it minus RT. My post had shit to do with RT. It shows that was just a BS excuse to ignore it.

Yes bc it's very telling that whatever news source you're using is exposing you to Russian propaganda and yet you still trust it.

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Also, you don't need to watch the entire hour smart guy.  On top of that, you wouldn't need to guess the context if you would. 

And it's an hour long vid so you'd have to know where the segment is located and/or what the piece is. I don't, nor do I care since the topic was brought up via Russian propaganda. 

1 hour ago, reo said:

I have 0 interest in intentionally exposing myself to Russian propaganda that is crafted and framed for their gain but I also have 0 interest in watching a separate hour long vid and trying to guess the context.

But by all means, keep trusting RT to give you the real whole story.

Is this better for you?

5 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Is this better for you?

I see the comments. I don't trust the context provided to be accurate and not propaganda since it matches (according to you guys) what Russian propaganda TV wants you to believe to be true. 

No surprise that there's a huge scandal with Trump telling Ukraine that he'll only help if they help him smear Biden and now there's tons of propaganda attempting to spin some Obama/Biden story as being somehow similar. 

This is basic propaganda and its even coming directly from RT and these dumbasses are falling for it... except Tux who is, once again, intentionally spreading it. Once again Tux needs to be banned for repeatedly intentionally spreading false information and propaganda. @TitansGuru. This is a consistent theme with him. You want to help this stuff? Help stop the trolls that spew the propaganda. 

How many times do we have to watch this exact scenario play out? And this time the propaganda is coming directly from the Kremlin via RT. Pathetic that this keeps going on and no one is stepping up to stop it.

Edited by reo

14 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

You are about to learn, that I have been 100% on the money and that you have been living in the matrix.

We get it. Accuse others of that which you're guilty. Blah blah blah

I'm also well aware your comments aren't really for me. They're for the gullible people who believe you. 

@TitansGuru ban this propaganda spewing bot and get it over with. 

Edited by reo

@TitansGuru

@Jamalisms

@OILERMAN

Your board is being used to spread false information and Russian propaganda via this "person" Tux. Step up and put a stop to it and ban him. You'll get shit for it. Who cares? Do what's right. Twitter bans some trolls. Facebook is at least somewhat trying to help stem the tide of disinformation. Do your part and start with banning Tux once and for all. He's not here for a conversation. He's not here to share views. He only shows up when there's a damaging story about trump as he tries to spew Russian propaganda. Ban him.

Man the fuck up.

Edited by reo

6 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Reo is a liar who after getting owned wants a poster banned. So typical libtard. 

Lol I wasn't even engaging with Tux. Notice that the ones I was actually responding to, I wasn't talking about. 

But as per usual facts aren't high on your agenda.

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

You were telling the retards who run this site to ban him. FYI Oilerman and Jamal are short bus morons!!!!!

Have I ever called for you to be banned? And you're the most racist and 2nd stupidest poster here? ...use to be 3rd but thor stopped posting.

9 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Ban this bitch. Your hero is a crack head. Good thing he had daddy to make him rich. That's what the USA government is for making moron democrats rich!

Hunter crack pipe Biden is a major financier and board member of billion dollars corporations thanks to daddy. Imagine this was Don Jr's story?

Pwned!

Why would I care to defend Hunter Biden? I don't even care enough to see if that's true even without a source.