I can't wait to get him back

Callidus

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name a guy on the Titans that you like. You trash the coach, the GM, the QB, the franchise LT, I mean...wtf?

It's a form of foreplay for him. It's a sign he wants their butthole. Like he is with those middle finger reactions on my posts. It's his own personal bat (butt?) signal. ButtAdams wants some butt!

17 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Name a guy on the Titans that you like. You trash the coach, the GM, the QB, the franchise LT, I mean...wtf?

Well to his credit, the QB does deserve to be trashed now.  That's about it though.

There are only like 5 players on this team you can't talk trash about anymore. You have Byard, Lewan, Brown, Wake, and Logan. Everyone else you can pick faults out for. But these guys are fucking players. Maybe Conklin aswell but we gota see one more season out of him.

There is tons more talent but they are the corner stones

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

It's a form of foreplay for him. It's a sign he wants their butthole. Like he is with those middle finger reactions on my posts. It's his own personal bat (butt?) signal. ButtAdams wants some butt!

I flip you off because you are one of the biggest homer idiots on here.  You offer zero value on here.