MIKE75

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They did already trade for a veteran QB

I’m the last 30 years, I believe 24 of the Super Bowls were won by QB’s who are either in the Hall of Fame or will be shortly.  Many of them won multiple Super Bowls too.     Of the other 6,

Strafford would make this offense click. He is accurate, smart and not hesitant to throw the ball into tight coverages or deep. He can get into shoot outs. 

He he would be great here. 

I like Carr too, but he is a true game manager. Which is fine for this team. 

We can forget about Lawrence.  We could never tank enough for him, our team talent is just too good.  We could  have a mid first round draft pick at best, which would only get us a QB who is a project.  We truly need to strike gold to get out of our limbo.  Who knows, after 3 high first round QB picks that busted, maybe we're due for a miracle.

I think you bring back RT and draft a rookie.  There's not nearly as much pressure to start a late 1st rookie QB as there is for one drafted #2 overall.  If the kid earns it, you turn it over and see what he can do.  If not, you roll with RT and try again the next offseason.  

You can't keep messing around at QB though.  It's absolutely incredible how bad the Titans have been at drafting QBs.  

51 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Stafford makes the most sense if he was a possibility.  Otherwise go with RT and draft the best QB available.

Yep. This is the answer. I would add that it wouldn’t surprise me to see Robinson trade up to get the right guy, but this is the correct idea.

Edited by AvgJoe

2 hours ago, Titans279 said:

It’s simple!

Obviously finding a Hall of Fame caliber QB isn't simple but knowing that's what you need to do is fairly straightforward.

That's why I suggested not trading the #1 pick to the Rams and drafting Goff or Wentz in case Mariota didn't pan out.

LOL..I think some of you need to pump your brakes. As, a more prudent approach might actually be to see how RT performs in this offense (against more than just scrubs) before anointing him "the automatic answer" to the Titan's problems at QB. I mean...are some of you forgetting that the Dolphins gave him 7 years to prove he was "that guy" too before determining he wasn't & they'd had enough...

Edited by enigma

2 hours ago, RasKass said:

You folks just want a Lilly White Quarterback, admit it.

Stop embarrassing yourself. The two best QBs this team has ever had were black. Nobody here cares if the next QB is black, Polynesian, white etc. Nobody cares if Tannehill comes down with a severe case of jaundice this week and plays against the Jags looking like a bag of piss. We need the best guy we have out there. This season isn’t over and we’re too good to tank.