Our Defense Is Good.

big2033

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The defense has been incredible when you think about the offense only converting 3/20 3rd downs through two games. 

Haha this has to be shtick. 

The defense might be really good but team's with bad offenses usually have "statistically" good defenses.  Likely when a team game plans against a team with a bad offense, they go conservative on thei

Posted Images

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Yea that’s why I said outside the streak, I know what’s ok and did all along, you on the other hand are pretty slow 

Not slow on Mularkey like you were. Weren’t you still arguing that he wouldn’t be fired after his press conference?

And I have explained myself on why I was slow to come around.  And I'm not caught up in being the first to be right on something.

Edited by japan

1 hour ago, japan said:

Not slow on Mularkey like you were. Weren’t you still arguing that he wouldn’t be fired after his press conference?

And I have explained myself on why I was slow to come around.  And I'm not caught up in being the first to be right on something.

No you’re focus is on me being right/wrong 

I was more than fair judging MM, I just didn’t make constant excuses and blame everyone else 

22 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

No you’re focus is on me being right/wrong 

I was more than fair judging MM, I just didn’t make constant excuses and blame everyone else 

If you’re talking about Mularkey, you were definitely defending him pretty tooth and nail until the absolute end. Hell, you still defend him. 

1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

If you’re talking about Mularkey, you were definitely defending him pretty tooth and nail until the absolute end. Hell, you still defend him. 

Hes been vindicated, he was saddled with Mariota, as I claimed.

Hes ruining Marcus! Durrrrrrr

13 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Hes been vindicated, he was saddled with Mariota, as I claimed.

Hes ruining Marcus! Durrrrrrr

They actually just talked about this on The Ringer NFL podcast so it’s still not generally accepted that Mularkey’s offense was good, or a good fit for Mariota. 

I think it’s clear he and Robiskie were running an outdated offense. 

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

They actually just talked about this on The Ringer NFL podcast so it’s still not generally accepted that Mularkey’s offense was good, or a good fit for Mariota. 

I think it’s clear he and Robiskie were running an outdated offense. 

The offense was good in 2016 and the main problem was a terrible QB