2019 TR Survivor Pool Week 3

No1TitansFan

12 minutes ago, Number9 said:

The first week Miami wins, a lot of Survivor pools will end.

That's one of the reasons I went with another team in week 2. The Patriots have lost to the Dolphins in the past down in Miami when all signs pointed to them winning big.

The Cowboys look like the safest bet this week because they're home, Dak looks like a different QB now with weapons, and Zeke is still Zeke. And the Dolphins truly suck.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so next season then...

Will have this week'S edition up later today.

SD is totally the type of team that could lose to them though.

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

That's one of the reasons I went with another team in week 2. The Patriots have lost to the Dolphins in the past down in Miami when all signs pointed to them winning big.

The Cowboys look like the safest bet this week because they're home, Dak looks like a different QB now with weapons, and Zeke is still Zeke. And the Dolphins truly suck.

I didn’t want to pick them as I wanted to fade the public but cowboys remaining schedule doesn’t have many more weeks to use them as a great play. They have already played the giants and redskins 1 time. 

Bumping this up as it got pushed to page 3 after the Thursday night debacle. I'm on the road and may not be able to do the notification thing until late tonight, if at all. There are 8 to 9 who haven't picked by going over it briefly. I'm going with the Pack.