AussieTitanFan08

JRob on what he is looking for in a QB

1 hour ago, h4t said:

Rosen anybody?  According to the NFL channel highlights, he is looking good even though its not translating to overcoming the Dolphins team ineptitude.  Saw a couple of highlights which seem to put Mariota to shame.  If the Dolphins get the overall #1 pick, they would probably trade him for a 2 or 3.

I think Josh Rosen will be a good QB in this league.

2 hours ago, h4t said:

Rosen anybody?  According to the NFL channel highlights, he is looking good even though its not translating to overcoming the Dolphins team ineptitude.  Saw a couple of highlights which seem to put Mariota to shame.  If the Dolphins get the overall #1 pick, they would probably trade him for a 2 or 3.

See the quote from the Dolphins owner? I'm not content with 9-7 and playoff appearances. I want Superbowls. 

Edited by JoelinBellevue

9 minutes ago, PetroleroTitanico said:

Never watch college football. Do any of these QB prospects play in a pro style offense?

Fromm, Tua, Burrow, And Eason do. Possibly Herbert. Does anyone know about Love?

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

I think Josh Rosen will be a good QB in this league.

I really like his accuracy but his passes don't have much zip.  That was a notable difference between Rosen and Prescott.  Miami's line was so overmatched though it's difficult to be critical. He's going to have a hell of a start to his career with these two teams he landed on. 

2 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Love doesn't seem to take snaps from center and they run a lot of hurry up

That’s scary. To be fair I have not watched him hardly at all, but those are not the traits I’m hoping for.

2 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

That’s scary. To be fair I have not watched him hardly at all, but those are not the traits I’m hoping for.

I'm mostly going off what little I saw last night, but I agree.

13 minutes ago, ctm said:

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/jordan-love/PbA4nRzHfK

If this is anywhere close to correct, then no where near being ready to start in the NFL.

No doubt he is raw and needs development, has unique arm talent via his quick release and ability to make off platform throws.

Another thing to point out is the lack of talent around him, he has elevated an awful program basically by himself.

If you are drafting Love it isn't for what he is going to be day 1 when he walks in the NFL it is for the potential upside in years to come.

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

No doubt he is raw and needs development, has unique arm talent via his quick release and ability to make off platform throws.

Another thing to point out is the lack of talent around him, he has elevated an awful program basically by himself.

If you are drafting Love it isn't for what he is going to be day 1 when he walks in the NFL it is for the potential upside in years to come.

Why would the Titans draft a developmental guy when the rest of the roster is ready to win now?  It makes no sense to me.

Just now, ctm said:

Why would the Titans draft a developmental guy when the rest of the roster is ready to win now?  It makes no sense to me.

JRob has to take whoever he thinks will be the best QB long term, have a veteran in place to steer the ship until the rookie is ready.

I'm not saying JRob needs to go out and draft Eason/Love but personally I think they offer more long term upside to a guy like Fromm.

You know what would be a big disaster taking a "safe" guy at QB with limited upside to realize he can't take you where you want to go and in a couple of years time we are drafting another QB.

The modern NFL is about scoring points and the passing game, its time for this franchise to break away from their insistence of being a team built on the running game.

11 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

JRob has to take whoever he thinks will be the best QB long term, have a veteran in place to steer the ship until the rookie is ready.

I'm not saying JRob needs to go out and draft Eason/Love but personally I think they offer more long term upside to a guy like Fromm.

You know what would be a big disaster taking a "safe" guy at QB with limited upside to realize he can't take you where you want to go and in a couple of years time we are drafting another QB.

The modern NFL is about scoring points and the passing game, its time for this franchise to break away from their insistence of being a team built on the running game.

Won’t happen under Vrabel.