JRob on what he is looking for in a QB

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Given the short week JRob filled in on the Mike Vrabel show today, answered a bunch of questions, most relevant question might of been what he is looking for in a QB, his answer was leadership above a

I think I want to create TR bingo. We'll have tiles like "been fooled by Bongo", "had a never ending run-in with Tolar", and "been given an x by @WG53".

3 hours ago, TheBukafax said:

Lmfao looks like I’ll listen to this while I do dishes

Ummmmm....please tell me that you're single OR that your real dishwasher is making an incredible buffet of delicious food while also washing, drying, and neatly folding your clothes during her break of constantly alternating sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming!?

2 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Ummmmm....please tell me that you're single OR that your real dishwasher is making an incredible buffet of delicious food while also washing, drying, and neatly folding your clothes during her break of constantly alternating sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming!?

Fucking. Dead. 

Bukafax ax is the girl

6 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Fuck no! Your credentials are at stake. You don’t want someone taking your territory, do you?

:( No....but, I was actually trying to be romantic with myself for once----I actually jacked it on the working toilet with the brand name crisco while lighting a few birthday candles in my trailer.

I have feelings too----no one cares about the tears a pervert sheds in his crusty kleenex's....

Edited by woolfolksunclesuncle

Jrob did say when asked when he would give up on Mariota because he has killed a bunch of coaches, "We have been scouting etc etc." He's looking for the right opportunity. He also said there will be decisions coming because they have contracts that are coming to an end all across the team. 

12 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Jrob did say when asked when he would give up on Mariota because he has killed a bunch of coaches, "We have been scouting etc etc." He's looking for the right opportunity. He also said there will be decisions coming because they have contracts that are coming to an end all across the team. 

Lol!!!  Mariota makes the OL look like they can’t block, receivers look like they can’t get open and coaches to look like they can’t coach.  He makes the whole bunch of people look incompetent.