Jalen Ramsey puts in trade request

AussieTitanFan08

8 hours ago, reo said:

Itd have to be something like Ramsey for Jackson and a pick, like a 3rd or something. No clue if they'd do that. 

I'll give you a clue, hell no they wouldn't do that. Why would the Jags take a sucky CB and a 3rd rounder for the best cover CB in the league? 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jags need a quarterback.   Mariota for Ramsey!

Bill Belichick coming to get Ramsey for a conditional 7th rounder like    

And we still find a way to lose the divison

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Jonboy said:

What in the world is Beddingfield going on about?

Kalan Reed isn’t on the team anymore. Ryan is in a contract year. And Adoree has the 5th year option coming up. 

Isn't Oilerman saying the same thing?

3 minutes ago, japan said:

Isn't Oilerman saying the same thing?

No, I'm saying the Jags aren't trading him and it would take a lot more than what the fans are saying. 

I'm not saying anything close to what BB is saying 

26 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

No, I'm saying the Jags aren't trading him and it would take a lot more than what the fans are saying. 

I'm not saying anything close to what BB is saying 

15 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The Jags wouldn't trade him to the Titans anyway. And unless the Jags wanted Butler or Jackson(no way would they want either)Robinson has already invested way too much into the CB position. 

Sounds similar to me, other than not knowing Reed was gone.  I agree with you BTW.

In today's NFL, you can never invest too much in true cover corners, unless they're unproven. 

Anyway, I guess the argument is moot. They won't trade us. If they were even thinking about us, we'd be on the odds list. Not even fucking listed. But cheers to trying. Glad he got the Bussin shoutout on tv. 

3 hours ago, tgo said:

It would take a 1st and Adoree or a 1st and Davis and maybe even plus a 2021 mid round pick to get Ramsey.

And it’d be worth it. 

Davis would rape us twice every year.  We'd be double fucking ourselves for a headache who we'll get sick of well before his contract extension is over.

I've been a GB fan for a while.  I've seen every division opponent sign and draft great defensive players only to get their asses handed to them bc their QB sucked.  You have a QB or you don't.  Which explains why we improved the team in a substantial way, yet still look like we're a 9 or less win team.  We need QB.  Now.

Edited by abc2330

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Listening to Schefter just now on Get Up it sounds like any trade for Ramsey is not imminent which is why he will play today, no team have come close to the Jags asking price at this point in time.

You would be crazy to give 2 firsts for a corner. Especially because you also gotta sign the guy. He could hold out on your ass to drive up the cost. He could tell his agent, "I wanna be the highest paid defensive player." Then you gotta big fucking problem, no 1st rounders for 2 years. 

Anybody willing to do that must have a QB and most of their big pieces. Maybe the Chiefs it is...

2 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

You would be crazy to give 2 firsts for a corner. Especially because you also gotta sign the guy. He could hold out on your ass to drive up the cost. He could tell his agent, "I wanna be the highest paid defensive player." Then you gotta big fucking problem, no 1st rounders for 2 years. 

Anybody willing to do that must have a QB and most of their big pieces. Maybe the Chiefs it is...

I thought that was usually worked out before the trade.