Jalen Ramsey puts in trade request

AussieTitanFan08

4 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

They're good as a group, not as individual pieces. Logan has really turned up this year so far, but last year, there were some question marks. Butler has question marks every game. 

Jalen = Mariota + Butler

Butler has been very good this season. He's played like a #1 corner the back end of last year thru this season so far

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jags need a quarterback.   Mariota for Ramsey!

Bill Belichick coming to get Ramsey for a conditional 7th rounder like    

And we still find a way to lose the divison

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

What do you think the Titans would have to offer for the Jags reconsider that thought process? Or do you think it wouldn't matter? Think they'd refuse any offers from the Titans out of spite, even if they were ridiculous offers?

Coughlin wouldn’t trade him to the Titans for 5 number 1 draft picks. ? 

3 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

What in the world is Beddingfield going on about?

Kalan Reed isn’t on the team anymore. Ryan is in a contract year. And Adoree has the 5th year option coming up. 

He is right that fans would really like it at least. 

I guess is point is we’ve spent a lot of capital on CB. I do think it doesn’t move the needle as much as improving the pass rush or QB play. 

14 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

What do you think the Titans would have to offer for the Jags reconsider that thought process? Or do you think it wouldn't matter? Think they'd refuse any offers from the Titans out of spite, even if they were ridiculous offers?

I don’t think they’d even entertain the idea of trading him to TN. Just like how Pitt wouldn’t entertain trading Brown to the Pats. 

4 minutes ago, TitansFan23 said:

Coughlin wouldn’t trade him to the Titans for 5 number 1 draft picks. ? 

That's a funny sentiment. It'd almost be worth JRob being stupid enough to offer that much just to see Coughlin turn it all down. The meltdown in Jacksonville would be pandemonium.

24 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Kalan Reed isn’t on the team anymore. Ryan is in a contract year. And Adoree has the 5th year option coming up. 

Yeah, because Ramsey wouldn't make a press man team better. Makes perfect sense!

27 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Dude's asleep at the wheel. I think PK is rubbing off on him.

I'd trust half this message board to make decisions for the team before I would trust him. 

24 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

He is right that fans would really like it at least. 

I guess is point is we’ve spent a lot of capital on CB. I do think it doesn’t move the needle as much as improving the pass rush or QB play. 

This is like the reverse of Sunk Cost Fallacy. You don't stop buying good investments. You unload bad investments for good investments and keep moving. 

It really matters zero what we did in the past. If it's an option, you take it. If we ship Butler alone it frees up space. 

33 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

This is like the reverse of Sunk Cost Fallacy. You don't stop buying good investments. You unload bad investments for good investments and keep moving. 

It really matters zero what we did in the past. If it's an option, you take it. If we ship Butler alone it frees up space. 

I disagree with his point for sure. 

I think that it’s with considering if investing our draft capital that we’d have to trade for Ramsey elsewhere could could yield higher gains though given our CB group is pretty good. 

That first round pick could be used to acquire a QB which could have a higher expected value than the adding Ramsey and subtracting a first rounder and Jackson or Davis. 

Of course Ramsey is a known elite corner so that’s worth a lot...

I would probably do it and then ride 2020 with RT and maybe a 2nd round QB. We can draft a rookie in 2021 if we need to.