Poll: Are you done with Mariota?

Jonboy

Done with Mariota?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Are you done with Mariota?

• Yes, I’m done with him
    • No, I still think he can be the Titans franchise QB

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2019 at 01:59 AM

I've been thinking about this poll since the game Sunday. What does it mean to be done with Mariota? It is evident that Vrabel and J Rob aren't done with him. Does it mean I want him to fail miserably so that the team does move on? I'm not there yet. So I say No. Now do I think he will turn it around? I doubt it. Do I hope he does? Certainly. 

Edited by BeedoeLaw

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not going to out anyone but NashvilleNinja, RasKass, No1TitansFan, pamo9, VaTitan, TheMontrealTitan and cmrm123... might be crazy!      

I need a new username

I realize it won't do any good; but it's complete bullshit to have one moderator put up a poll and claim it's going to be anonymous only to have another completely violate that confidentially because

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I took it to mean, Do you still have hope he'll develop into a franchise/Top QB type. 

I still have hope. I have my doubts, but I'm hoping he can turn it around. If you have no hope, to me, that is saying you hope he fails miserably. 

3 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

I still have hope. I have my doubts, but I'm hoping he can turn it around. If you have no hope, to me, that is saying you hope he fails miserably. 

I want him out of the line up ASAP. I'm growing tired of Vrabel continuing to start him. He's already failed miserably. 

12 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I want him out of the line up ASAP. I'm growing tired of Vrabel continuing to start him. He's already failed miserably. 

Like I said, I'm not there yet.  I don't believe RT is the answer and the coaches don't seem to think so either. 

8 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

I realize it won't do any good; but it's complete bullshit to have one moderator put up a poll and claim it's going to be anonymous only to have another completely violate that confidentially because of some Napoleonic inadequacy complex to somehow prove he's right when it comes to football matters; it's not my board, but that would be sufficient grounds to take away that moderator status if it were. What's your thought on it, @TitansGuru?

As silly as this might seem it's actually 100% correct.

Guru won't do anything about it though

Why can't there be any middle ground to this poll? I'm not "done" with him but I can't say I am confident he'll be a top QB either. I think he's about average right now and do think we can win with him, but if he continues to not play well and make dumb mistakes and the coaches think going to Tannehill is the best option, then the move needs to be made. 

9 minutes ago, ap24786 said:

Why can't there be any middle ground to this poll? I'm not "done" with him but I can't say I am confident he'll be a top QB either. I think he's about average right now and do think we can win with him, but if he continues to not play well and make dumb mistakes and the coaches think going to Tannehill is the best option, then the move needs to be made. 

Exactly! I'm not ready to say I'm done with him two games into this season, but the pendulum is swinging that way. I still feel like he can improve enough to be a quality starter. Do I think he will magically turn into Mahomes? Hell no, but I do think it is possible he could play like he did during his best stretch, and with this defense, that could be enough to get us to a Superbowl. Especially once Simmons gets up to speed.

1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Of all the things to be outraged at on this board, someone chose getting outted by the moderator who moderates the least on a board with very little moderation?  And on a poll about the QB?

Geez.  Save that angst for the next time a TGLC or Simple Jake make a retard racist post.

The anonymity of the poll is why we were able to see just how many people are still clinging to hope with Mariota. Going forward people may be less likely to be honest knowing that they will be outed and ridiculed. It's isn't the end of the world or some huge outrage but it potentially did more harm than good and for what?