Poll: Are you done with Mariota?

Jonboy

Done with Mariota?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Are you done with Mariota?

• Yes, I’m done with him
    • No, I still think he can be the Titans franchise QB

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2019 at 01:59 AM

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not going to out anyone but NashvilleNinja, RasKass, No1TitansFan, pamo9, VaTitan, TheMontrealTitan and cmrm123... might be crazy!      

I need a new username

I realize it won't do any good; but it's complete bullshit to have one moderator put up a poll and claim it's going to be anonymous only to have another completely violate that confidentially because

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

NashvilleNinja

Yesterday at 05:01 PM

RasKass

Yesterday at 05:10 PM

No1TitansFan

Yesterday at 05:16 PM

pamo9

Yesterday at 05:17 PM

VaTitan

Yesterday at 05:25 PM

TheMontrealTitan

Yesterday at 05:31 PM

cmrm123

Yesterday at 06:26 PM

Axlweave

Yesterday at 06:39 PM

Eighty2one

Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Nickmiranda08

23 hours ago

mctitan53

22 hours ago

1yardshort

22 hours ago

titanruss

22 hours ago

Tobythetitan

22 hours ago

lilkhmerkid4u

21 hours ago

Cornrow Wallace

21 hours ago

IowaOiler

21 hours ago

Constantine

14 hours ago

BeedoeLaw

13 hours ago

XFactor808

6 hours ago

VondyP

5 hours ago

Oiler FANatic

4 hours ago

All retards

5 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Mariota has the 6th best passer rating in the NFL right now (112.8) among the current starting QB's in the league.

The only ones better than him are Lamar Jackson, Dak Prescott, Mahomes, Russell Wilson, and Brady. That's it.

Dude dont embarrass yourself like this. He looks like crap on the field. The numbers lie. He cant read a defense, or the pass rush, cant feel pressure, cant anticipate an open WR, has no arm, throws off the mark in critical situations. Do you watch football?

Edited by headhunter

I’m not done with him... after watching these other QBs I actually feel better about his future with this team...  the guy has played two games this season .. is 1-1.. 4 tds 0 ints..  I’ll let the season play out..  I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not our future QB..  if he’s not.. then so be it. 

On 9/15/2019 at 5:00 PM, Jonboy said:

Not even trying to call ppl out. Legitimately curious if anyone still believes he can turn it around.

So you create a practique question, just to keep throwing more?

Do you read the reactions at every game thread? Or you are just worried in being the thread creator?
Because the original question tells me that you don't.

26 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

Any of you listen to the Zone today? It has been an all day Mariota hate fest. This is the first time I can remember where pretty much everyone seems to be done with him. It has been brutal lol.

Yea I listened to them, they know he’s a scrub 

I hated the pick. Remember being really hopeful about a last minute trade with philly and when that faded I was livid we actually got him. Have always thought ownership meddled with the process in order to get a fresh face to the franchise and drive some sales.

Second / third season I started to second guess my initial assessment that he would never pan out, and was actually somewhat onboard for a while during a stretch of good results. That I am ashamed of because I actually knew better.

After that my patience wore thin with every sack he ran into and every shitty drive killing throw, until last season I decided I was done with the bum.