I'm beginning to think it's Miss Amy.

Number9

58 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

How many times have you repeated this? Is going to the divisional round of the playoffs good enough?

Depends, many things to consider. How much talent do you have, what type of injuries and how bad does your QB suck? Besides that Robinson said it not me. 

Vrabel didn't even make the playoffs last year but I still think he did a great job. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not Amy.  Unlike Bud, she's not stupid enough to try and make football decisions.

Imaginary conversation between miss Amy and JRob would go something like this. Jrob:Mariota must go, he can't throw deep balls. Miss Amy:Deep balls to whom? Didn't you just send the only guy who can

@tgo number9 stole your theory.

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Robinson argued that the talent wasn't being maximized and that was the main reason Mularkey was fired. Also going to the divisional round wasn't good enough. 

Also Mularkey refused to replace his OC and DC who were not doing a good job. If he would have replaced them maybe he wouldn’t have been fired. 

29 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Mularkey was a poor coach.  The issues with Mariota are a completely separate issue.

I think Vrabel is a great coach.  I also think it's probably time to start Tannehill.  And I think Vrabel would agree with that.

Yea no shit, this was obvious a long time ago

4 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Also Mularkey refused to replace his OC and DC who were not doing a good job. If he would have replaced them maybe he wouldn’t have been fired. 

Yup.

He stood at the podium in the year-end presser and said everything was fine and there would be no staff changes.

It was the same stubbornness he's exhibited everywhere he's ever coached.

10 hours ago, abc2330 said:

She's paying him $21M, so yeah.  I'd be absolutely livid if I were Robinson.  It's one thing to suck.  It's another to be a sandbagger when you are the highest paid player on the team and other guys are working their tails off and their success/futures are riding on you.

Just last week, we saw what this team is about.  Yesterday was pretty much the same, to a man they play hard, aggressive, fast football.  Corey Davis in particular is losing a lot of money on his second contract.  The D held Indy to 19 pts, they closed down Mack and forced the game into Brissett hands.  Brissett got picked once and only had 146yds passing.  The D also was on the field more than the offense.  They played more than well enough to win the game.

The Titans are all heart.  It kills me to see this kind of commitment wasted.  They would literally run through a brick wall for Vrabel, who we stand a chance of losing too, if he doesn't win.  People are suggesting MM has a new OC.  That's bullshit.  He and Smith supposedly took what MM liked from the last two OC and are running those plays.  @nine is going to post the all-22 and it will be obvious what's stalling the offense.  If they don't make a change, it's obvious incompetence.  Or some powerful person likes MM.

11 hours ago, 52O said:

Let’s also remember tannehills only season as bad as Mary’s last couple was his rookie season. Let’s also remember tannehill was so highly thought of he got a second contract. Let’s also remember the new regime that decided tannehill wasn’t good enough are now running the biggest joke of a team in the league 

Tannehill was never this sad QB who killed Miami.  Tannehill never had a team this good.  It's obvious Miami decided to tank the season, paying to get rid of RT was the beginning of it.  He could have possibly won too many games so they replaced him with Fitz.  This team can make the playoff with RT.  I hope they are explaining that to Miss Amy or whoever's idea it is to keep starting the second best QB.

Edited by Number9

16 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

That same D gave up the long run so I'm not entirely letting them off the hook.  Just like the QB the D needs to pick it up in crunch time.  

They also need to stop this shit with Lewis out there.  

Lewis needs to go.  The D gets little help.  The O needs to force the action sometimes.  Make the opposing O take risks to catch up.  That's when the Browns O really fell apart.  Brissett is a low caliber starter, but he got to run the game plan they installed.  Watch him next Sunday when he has to put points on the board.

Edited by Number9

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 4:59 PM, Number9 said:

If they stick him back out there Thursday w/o a short leash, it has to be her.  Marcus is good looking.  He's a model citizen.  He calls his mom and pop before each game.  We already see the effect he has on posters here.  They just love him and cannot accept his enormous flaws.  Even after a game like this, they will be out in force in a couple of days with some kind of bs about how he's statistically the goat.  Maybe it's Amy with a woman crush on him.  No way can a player like Mike Vrabel be so willing to dance around this bs.

Preseason, Mariota does a flip to score two points.  Today, he jumps in the air again.  WTF is that?  Even his supporters can't say that makes any kind of sense or point to any QB ever that was worth a damn doing anything like that.  Today was miserable.  We have excellent pass catchers and he refuses to throw the ball.  Only the owner could protect him at this point.  No way in hell would JRob or Vrabel.

Now, I see some nationals are latching onto this idea.  Miss Amy has done a lot of good things for the team.  I hope she learns from this and keeps here nose out of football decisions, especially how much to spend for who we need to bring in.  If they tell her we need a player, all she needs to do is say yes and get out the checkbook.  If Vrabel says Arthur Smith has to go, she needs to go open the door.