Eddie George has Titans ready to run through a brick wall. “Make it personal”

heyitsmeallen

Honestly, it's almost a must win game simply from a fan base perspective.  You want sold out games and people into the Titans this fall? 

God help them if they get beat at home by the Luck less Colts.  Granted, Indy is a good team but the optics of it will be bad from a fan base that's been punch drunk since the glory days.

6 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Honestly, it's almost a must win game simply from a fan base perspective.  You want sold out games and people into the Titans this fall? 

God help them if they get beat at home by the Luck less Colts.  Granted, Indy is a good team but the optics of it will be bad from a fan base that's been punch drunk since the glory days.

Why. The. Fuck. Are. You. So. Negative. About. The. Team?

I feel sorry for your digestive system if this type of negativity consumes your life. 

In other news, I didn't realize until yesterday that Eddie and Vrabel played together at Ohio State. 

4 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Eddie is my favorite Titan and running back of all time. But there's a pretentious way about him when it comes to this stuff lol.

His acting chops making it too dramatic anytime he speaks in public.

Yeah I don't think they were feeling Eddie the way they were feeling Arthur Smith's game ball.  "Make it Personal" is a good message though.

11 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

It was nice of Ray Lewis to let Eddie out of his box to talk to the guys.

peter greene gimp GIF

I distinctly remember a pissed off Eddie with a separated shoulder running Lewis over in the playoff game we beat them on a Gary Andersen fg. He got his revenge. 

4 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Why. The. Fuck. Are. You. So. Negative. About. The. Team?

I feel sorry for your digestive system if this type of negativity consumes your life. 

In other news, I didn't realize until yesterday that Eddie and Vrabel played together at Ohio State. 

Don't feel sorry for me.  Wasn't even being negative.  Simply observing that the fan base needs this game arguably more than the team does.

1 minute ago, BudAdams said:

Don't feel sorry for me.  Wasn't even being negative.  Simply observing that the fan base needs this game arguably more than the team does.

Well, you're right about that. Half of the fanbase here in TN are Vols fans who have been getting shit on since Peyton and Tee Martin left. 

I really don't wanna hear people on the radio saying, "Same old Titans" etc etc over one game on Monday morning, but from a logical side, our easy stretch of the season and a bye is coming + we get Lewan and maybe Simmons later in the year. From the looks of the division, it should be ours at 9-7 regardless. Playoff berth is all I care about. 

33 minutes ago, Lars said:

I distinctly remember a pissed off Eddie with a separated shoulder running Lewis over in the playoff game we beat them on a Gary Andersen fg. He got his revenge. 

Yes....that was his one minor moment that he had against Lewis. Don't get me wrong, it was fun when it happened----but, after Eddie being son'd for so long, it doesn't mean much in retrospect.

I loved Eddie when he played. That's why it makes me sad that Ray-Ray owns his soul and can sell Eddie's man-pussy for Ramen and cigs....

2 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

I loved Eddie when he played. That's why it makes me sad that Ray-Ray owns his soul and can sell Eddie's man-pussy for Ramen and cigs....

You are confusing that with your own broke ass prison fantasy, you homeless convict. Don't take that ankle bracelet off, ya hear?

Archived