Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmeallen

Jags vs Texans.

Minshew seems very smart and accurate. His limitation is arm strength. He's better than anything they've had in years which isn't much but if that D plays inspired football it might be just enough.

I liked Minshew as a late-round prospect.    I heard on the radio that he set the NFL rookie records for highest completion percentage in a game (22/25 = 88% complete) and consecutive completions (12 or 13).    Not bad for his first time on an NFL field.

I'll be pulling for the Jags.  Partly because I agree the Texans are a bigger threat to win the division....but also because the Titans/Jags rivalry is so much better and more meaningful when both teams are good.    

We've seen far too many years where Titans/Jags was like watching a couple retarded kids fight:    it didn't really matter who won or lost.....the winner was still a f'ing retard.

5 minutes ago, nine said:

I liked Minshew as a late-round prospect.    I heard on the radio that he set the NFL rookie records for highest completion percentage in a game (22/25 = 88% complete) and consecutive completions (12 or 13).    Not bad for his first time on an NFL field.

I'll be pulling for the Jags.  Partly because I agree the Texans are a bigger threat to win the division....but also because the Titans/Jags rivalry is so much better and more meaningful when both teams are good.    

We've seen far too many years where Titans/Jags was like watching a couple retarded kids fight:    it didn't really matter who won or lost.....the winner was still a f'ing retard.