Sign in to follow this  
Denali

Battle of the retards

11 hours ago, 'Nator said:

Donald Trump is considerably more retarded than all of those people. 

You know who the real moron is? You! You make the most ignorant and superficial comments and display no knowledge about anything. 

Trump is dumb! Trump is retarded! You are so deep. 

9 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

You know who the real moron is? You! You make the most ignorant and superficial comments and display no knowledge about anything. 

It's Butt B Hurt.  

Their position on 2nd A is enough to not vote for any of them. Background checks are one thing. Mandatory buy backs and bans aren't acceptable. 

Watching the Dems debating is like a SNL skit.  It has to be a put on doesn't it?  These people can't really be this clueless.  

They might as well make a cartoon about these fools:

7 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Your shtick is some dumb shit libertarianism most folks outgrow when they are 20. You only recently fell out with fundamentalist Christianity. I don’t give a shit what you think, it’s all boring and predictable and starts with "Libtards want..." and then you make 6 consecutive posts. 

Our retarded President had no idea that his wife was right beside him when he said "Melania really wanted to be here". 

He’s the dumbest President we’ve had by quite a lot. 

2 hours ago, 'Nator said:

He’s the dumbest President we’ve had by quite a lot. 

It’s not even disputable anymore. All Trumpers do is take it personally, project and deflect to anything else — as evidenced by this thread. Everyone on that stage is infinitely more qualified than Trump.  Can’t wait!

19 minutes ago, begooode said:

It’s not even disputable anymore. All Trumpers do is take it personally, project and deflect to anything else — as evidenced by this thread. Everyone on that stage is infinitely more qualified than Trump.  Can’t wait!

My favorite are the people who couldn't tell the dude was dumber than shit from the very beginning.

4 hours ago, 'Nator said:

My favorite are the people who couldn't tell the dude was dumber than shit from the very beginning.

It's really hilarious

So obvious 

7 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

It's really hilarious

So obvious 

In 2016, my kids were loving the whole Trump savagery of the repub party. My apolitical take at the time: I don’t like Hillary, but the idea of a Trump presidency sounds horrific. That said, I never knew it would be this bad, this embarrassing on every level — esp with the repubs going along for the race-to-the-bottom politics. Complete shitshow. Can’t wait!

Watch Bil Maher's clip from around 12 minutes. He says that somebody among the democrats needs "a Sister Soulja moment". I told you guys this weeks ago. I Rolltide specifically mentioned how Bill Clinton standing up to this young black woman's radical comments about killing white people endeared him to working class and middle class white voters. Yes it pissed off the radical left but it helped him much more in 1992. 

At what point does somebody in that clown show finally take a reasonable centrist position  and say enough with the pandering and the attacks on capitalism.