No1TitansFan

2019 TR Survivor Pool Week 2

On 9/11/2019 at 2:22 AM, NashvilleNinja said:

Is it just me or does every single game this week seem like sophie's choice? The only game that looks like an absolute lock is the Patriots Dolphins game but that fact gives it that "biggest trap game of all time" feel to it.

Idk wtf to pick.

I’m also having a tough time deciding haha. The patriots lose in miami a lot. I saw a stat yesterday that said Brady has the same number of losses in Miami as he does in Foxboro

Give me Baltimore.

Everyone seems to be going ravens this week.  Based on historical experience, this means the Cardinals are going to have a great week and Kyler Murray is going to break out while the Ravens play flat and get stomped by an inferior team.  

2 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I’m also having a tough time deciding haha. The patriots lose in miami a lot. I saw a stat yesterday that said Brady has the same number of losses in Miami as he does in Foxboro

The Dolphins have never been this bad before...

On 9/12/2019 at 3:52 AM, IrishTitansFan said:

Pretty shocked more people aren’t picking the Cowboys. They looked great last week and the Redskins fell apart and Guice and Allen are out

Redskins still have AP and Chris Thompson. I'd trade Lewis for Thompson in a heartbeat if I could. He'd be everything we wish Lewis was. Only issue I can see with him is he's always got injuries popping up.

The Redskins passing game also has some breakout appeal...

On 9/12/2019 at 7:25 AM, Starkiller said:

All signs point to this being a human rights violation of epic proportions on the part of the Patriots...

And how the heck does Baltimore get to start the season off against Miami and then the Cardinals?  It's like saying you get to start 2-0 while everyone else has to actually play the first two games.  

On 9/11/2019 at 8:00 PM, OILERMAN said:

We actually discussed ties years ago, TW89 got eliminated by a tie. We looked up the rules on some of the sites and you have to pick a winner

What if we allowed people to predict tie games, with a rule that if they are right, then in addition to advancing, they are also exempt from being eliminated for like the next two weeks or something?

On 9/12/2019 at 8:25 AM, Starkiller said:

Had a moment of doubt when picking the pats, all them times miami wins somehow. But then that moment passed and i realized how bad the dolphins are this year