Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JoelinBellevue

The Stars have aligned

20 years ago we went to the Super Bowl after three straight seasons of 8-8. Now we have three seasons of 9-7. We have never had more talent on any Titans team I can remember. We also get back Lewan, and Simmons could also contribute. We have two veteran QBs that have both started. By week 8 the offense should be playing as one. The defense could be ferocious. If we are going back this could be the year. I feel certain we get "one more yard" with Henry. It would only make sense if we face the Rams again. Anyone for Deja Vu?

1 hour ago, rns90 said:

Sorry, I know we'll fuck it up somehow. Years of playoff disappointments as an Oilers and Titans fan have me skeptical.

Don't you put that evi on me rickey Bobby..... 

9 hours ago, rns90 said:

Sorry, I know we'll fuck it up somehow. Years of playoff disappointments as an Oilers and Titans fan have me skeptical.

I know. I remember the great times when 1 out of 10 cars had some sort of Titan decal. 10,000 going to the airport. 25,000 going to the stadium after we beat the hags for the 3rd time. A stadium so loud you couldn't hear the person beside you. The dirty looks you got if you EVER sold your ticket to a fan of the other team. Then it all eroded away.

On 9/10/2019 at 11:30 PM, Somedude said:

It's only week one.

Yes, you are correct sir. Let's not forget back in 2015 when the Titans beat the Bucs 42-14 in week one, then finished the year at 3-13.

They began the 2014 season by beating KC 26-10 and ended up going 2-14. They're not going 2-14 or 3-13, but let's not get carried away here folks.