Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Antonio Brown Accused of Sexual Assault and Rape

7 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Sorry! I just assumed that this was common knowledge----you jack it on her back any time you can!

I've been kicked out of every yoga class in a 90 mile radius....now, I find it's much easier to just cruise the ICU's of local hospitals. This makes life easier as you can jack on someone in privacy (away from the prying eyes of perverts, ugh) and you usually get to finish with a facial!

I personally go to the morgue

4 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Sorry! I just assumed that this was common knowledge----you jack it on her back any time you can!

I've been kicked out of every yoga class in a 90 mile radius....now, I find it's much easier to just cruise the ICU's of local hospitals. This makes life easier as you can jack on someone in privacy (away from the prying eyes of perverts, ugh) and you usually get to finish with a facial!

@abenjami Question asked & answered.^

So weird. His lawyer's like "I mean yeah. He definitely came on her back while she was watching Jesus videos. But that shit's obviously consensual."

Good defense. That's why he gets the big money!

ETA: The VIDEOS on the other hand are pretty good for AB's defense, I would think.

Edited by Alcibiades

Wow. Seems like this girl is a total sham. It's sad really. This bitch has no dignity. From the videos, it appears that they were dating for a minute. 

She gotta be crazy to make up a story about somebody jacking off on her back during a sermon. 

4 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Wow. Seems like this girl is a total sham. It's sad really. This bitch has no dignity. From the videos, it appears that they were dating for a minute. 

She gotta be crazy to make up a story about somebody jacking off on her back during a sermon. 

Wait, didn't his text messages sort of indicate he did this?  I don't really want to go back and read his "brilliant prose" again.

Her story sounds pretty outlandish to me.  Apparently they met in college, which was over a decade ago.  So it's not like she is some random trainer or other random person.

She claims the first time, AB exposed himself and kissed her.  Despite that happening, she went back.

Then she says she was watching some religious video on his iPad and he randomly jerked off onto her back.

And despite that supposedly happening too, she went back again and says he later raped her.

Sorry lady, I'm not buying this for a second.

Edited by abenjami

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

Her story sounds pretty outlandish to me.  Apparently they met in college, which was over a decade ago.  So it's not like she is some random trainer or other random person.

She claims the first time, AB exposed himself and kissed her.  Despite that happening, she went back.

Then she says she was watching some religious video on his iPad and he randomly jerked off onto her back.

And despite that supposedly happening too, she went back again and says he later raped her.

Sorry lady, I'm not buying this for a second.

This tells me you are lacking in life experience.

People stay with those that abuse them all the time. Sometimes they even defend them for a while. 

It’s so annoying when people act like that could never happen. 

I have no idea what really happened but I wouldn’t dismiss it because of something like that. 

On 9/12/2019 at 9:50 AM, TitansFan777 said:

I personally go to the morgue

My motto:   Dead chicks don't say "no".   

And they're way more discreet than my usual nursing home hotties.

7 hours ago, Titans279 said:

This tells me you are lacking in life experience.

People stay with those that abuse them all the time. Sometimes they even defend them for a while. 

It’s so annoying when people act like that could never happen. 

I have no idea what really happened but I wouldn’t dismiss it because of something like that. 

Just out of curiosity, how many women have you represented in court who were abuse victims?

And how many men who were wrongfully accused have you represented in court?

As far as my "life experience" goes, I've done 100+ of each.

Edited by abenjami

29 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Just out of curiosity, how many women have you represented in court who were abuse victims?

And how many men who were wrongfully accused have you represented in court?

As far as my "life experience" goes, I've done 100+ of each.

You got me there. I wouldn't dismiss it as crazier shit has happened. I wouldn't take a stand either way without knowing the evidence