Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Antonio Brown Accused of Sexual Assault and Rape

1 hour ago, helimachoptor said:

Why can't these guys speak a proper fucking language 

If you like Mozart and Beethoven then I suggest listening to rap. Its truly inspirational. Makes me want to wake up early, kiss my wife good bye before my 9 to 5 job then after a hard days work come home mow the yard and set a good example for my kids and their friends. Its truly inspiring. Rap has had zero negative impact on society. 

AB is an attention whore. He should be happy now. Belichick on the other hand is not a happy camper right now. He refused to answer any questions about the allegations. But some people want to win at any cost and he's one of those. Maybe Kraft can turn AB on to some good Asian massage parlors in NE.

It's amazing how easily ppl assume something to be true when they don't like the accused. 

He got into it with a teammate in Pittsburgh.

He had issues with his helmet. 

He fucked up his feet. 

He is an attention whore. 

All of that leads ppl to easily believe he is a rapist. 

Ppl in todays society are fucking special boy. 

16 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

For reals. Even if she was a "hoe" and he didn't actually rape her, do you really want a dude on your team who jacks off on a girl's back while you guys are watching a church service on an iPad? 

That shit is whack man. Smh

17 hours ago, GoodToGo said:

So you’re a blame-the-woman-type out of the gate. Sure, it’ll be a he-said she-said matter.

Of course it is, but the thing I have to wonder about is that this happened on 3 separate occasions. That is very suspicious, isn't it?

Why would she continue seeing him (at least) 2 more times after he assaulted her the first time, and a 3rd time after it happened again?

Edited by Oiler FANatic

53 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

For reals. Even if she was a "hoe" and he didn't actually rape her, do you really want a dude on your team who jacks off on a girl's back while you guys are watching a church service on an iPad? 

What other time should you jack off on a girl's back?

5 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Im curious as to how much you actually know?

Was he standing over her while he did it? Or did he jack off in another room and ran to her right before he came? If it's the former, why did she just sit there and let it happen?

Regardless of what's true and what's not, and what was consensual and what was not, let's be real about the situation.

She doesn't want justice.....she wants paid. 

5 hours ago, Righteous said:

But we know women don’t lie about rape.

Situations like this are what really mess up things for women (and occasionally men) who are victims of an actual rape/sexual assault.

It must take a lot of courage for so many of them to come forth rather than choose to just try and forget about what happened to them.

Of course so many famous/rich/powerful people get away with shit like this all the time, let's not kid ourselves. Or at least they used to.

14 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Situations like this are what really mess up things for women (and occasionally men) who are victims of an actual rape/sexual assault.

It must take a lot of courage for so many of them to come forth rather than choose to just try and forget about what happened to them.

Of course so many famous/rich/powerful people get away with shit like this all the time, let's not kid ourselves. Or at least they used to.

And a lot of people are taking advantage of the metoo movement.  If she was raped, then go to the cops not to Gloria Allred.  

When I read the article in our local newspaper, I would have to blame the girl for being a gold digger.  I'm not a judge or juror and I don't know all the facts but 2 wrongs don't make a right.