Antonio Brown Accused of Sexual Assault and Rape

Jonboy

40 minutes ago, Stan said:

It’s clear as day this guy sabotaged the raiders. He purposely got frost bite on his feet 

Whoa now, horsey... don't be giving him that much credit. There is a whole lot of stupidity rolling around in this fungus-brained tard, more than enough to account for his frosted tips.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It Has Been 3̶ 0 Days Since Antonio Brown’s Last Incident. 

He seems to even keel to do something like that!    If only this came to light in Pittsburgh.  He and Ben could have bonded over something in common  

He'll definitely be the #1 wide receiver if he goes to prison.

5 hours ago, SirLanceALot said:

I find it ironic that she didn’t try to get money from him until after he he got paid. You see this all the time from money hungry women. 

From after he gave up the big cash for less? I could be wrong here butt wouldn't you wana leak this before when the retard was worth$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Kraft:

"We had no knowledge of this.  We are as surprised as you are.  I only hire the best people in all of my businesses.  I believe in Antonio and do not think that these charges have merit.  I treat everyone who works in my businesses equally and will make sure that things are handled in an appropriate manner.

However, if his name was Philip Dorsett he'd be on the street right now."  

1 hour ago, helimachoptor said:

Why can't these guys speak a proper fucking language 

If you like Mozart and Beethoven then I suggest listening to rap. Its truly inspirational. Makes me want to wake up early, kiss my wife good bye before my 9 to 5 job then after a hard days work come home mow the yard and set a good example for my kids and their friends. Its truly inspiring. Rap has had zero negative impact on society. 

AB is an attention whore. He should be happy now. Belichick on the other hand is not a happy camper right now. He refused to answer any questions about the allegations. But some people want to win at any cost and he's one of those. Maybe Kraft can turn AB on to some good Asian massage parlors in NE.