Antonio Brown Accused of Sexual Assault and Rape

Jonboy

8 minutes ago, SirLanceALot said:

I find it ironic that she didn’t try to get money from him until after he he got paid. You see this all the time from money hungry women. 

The Steelers made him the highest paid WR in the NFL a few years ago. I think it’s safe to say he didn’t just now come into money...

Edited by Starkiller

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It Has Been 3̶ 0 Days Since Antonio Brown’s Last Incident. 

He seems to even keel to do something like that!    If only this came to light in Pittsburgh.  He and Ben could have bonded over something in common  

He'll definitely be the #1 wide receiver if he goes to prison.

2 minutes ago, SirLanceALot said:

I find it ironic that she didn’t try to get money from him until after he he got paid. You see this all the time from money hungry women. 

So you’re a blame-the-woman-type out of the gate. Sure, it’ll be a he-said she-said matter.

I still don’t understand how Tyreek Hill is in the league. But that’s another story. 

Prominent people usually get the shadow of the doubt. 

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

I'd find him guilty just on the horrible grammar.  

LOL, I totally missed that she was watching religious videos while he did this.  

As much as I dislike religion, I still respect it enough to not discuss my views around religious folks in person, much less blow an unexpected load on one. 

20 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

So you’re a blame-the-woman-type out of the gate. Sure, it’ll be a he-said she-said matter.

I still don’t understand how Tyreek Hill is in the league. But that’s another story. 

Prominent people usually get the shadow of the doubt. 

No I’m definitely not that but you do see this a lot. I’m not saying who is right or wrong. If it’s true, Brown should never play another down in the NFL.