Sign in to follow this  
OILERMAN

Titans nickel defense + Derrick Henry

8 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

One thing is for damn sure..... They aint spreading the field with 3 WRs, lining MM in shotgun and running hurry up......lol. NE offense baby!

I'll have to dig up those old posts for a good laugh. BTW, why was Fahey happy with Smith? This was the offense he bitched about. MM can't play under center remember?

We're wasting MM running the offense through the running game! As if we had Mahomes or something. 

Our All Pro LT was out as well as our starting guard against one of the best front fours in the game...obviously they weren’t going to spread the ball. 

14 hours ago, rns90 said:

Landry was pretty impactful just looking back at the highlights.  It seemed like he got pressures consistently.

Anyone know the snap counts on Isiah Mack?  I think he came in the 2nd or 3rd series on defense.  I'm pretty sure he has leapfrogged Austin Johnson in the rotation.

Two totally different players. 

Mack is a rusher and Austin Johnson is a run stopper, so they'll be used in the rotation accordingly based on situations and opponent. 

4 hours ago, tgo said:

Two totally different players. 

Mack is a rusher and Austin Johnson is a run stopper, so they'll be used in the rotation accordingly based on situations and opponent. 

I think this is probably right.

Coach Mack was saying he wasn’t ahead of AJ in the rotation but they had specific packages for him. It follows that against different teams they’ll run those packages less and AJ will see more snaps. 

Perhaps this week we’ll see more AJ as the Colts seem to run a similar game plan as us—run game and short passes.