Titans nickel defense + Derrick Henry

OILERMAN

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One aspect of the current team and how Robinson built it is how they are built to close out a game and protect a lead.    I believe that when the Titans can play their nickel defense against

Like that, I'd imagine.

The defense is definitely shaping up to be a fearsome,  potentially dominant unit.    They just went on the road against the league's most hyped, star-studded offense and held them to a meager 13 poin

6 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I wonder what it must feel like for Derrick Henry to be in a league full of killers and know that the majority of them still want no parts of you. 

This was my thought when Ramsey was on BWTB. He said as much himself, nobody in the league wants anything to do with tackling Henry

24 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I'll be waiting on you....again

It really isn’t about Mariota. It’s about the fact the two of you have done nothing but talk shit about how there’s no chance in hell we can be a good team because of Mariota’s limitations. I’m not going to let you have it both ways. I’ve said all along we are a dangerous team, and your groupthink shit on any notion strictly because of Mariota. Now you guys want to turn it around and play both sides.

Nope. Stick with your original thesis. Mariota will be benched for Tannehill because it’s obvious our team is losing games because he’s terrible. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It really isn’t about Mariota. It’s about the fact the two have you have done nothing but talk shit about how there’s no chance in hell we can be a good team because of Mariota’s limitations. I’m not going to let you have it both ways. I’ve said all along we are a dangerous team, and your groupthink shit on any notion strictly because of Mariota. Now you guys want to turn it around and play both sides.

Nope. Stick with your original thesis. Mariota will be benched for Tannehill because it’s obvious our team is losing games because he’s terrible. 

It's simply Oman hinging his bets to limit the crow he'll have to eat if Mariota's play continues to uptick...

Edited by enigma

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It really isn’t about Mariota. It’s about the fact the two have you have done nothing but talk shit about how there’s no chance in hell we can be a good team because of Mariota’s limitations. I’m not going to let you have it both ways. I’ve said all along we are a dangerous team, and your groupthink shit on any notion strictly because of Mariota. Now you guys want to turn it around and play both sides.

My season predictions were 8-8 ans said they had a low ceiling because of their QB, including Tannehill. He's not great, just better than MM

You wanted MM gone after he didn't play vs the Colts and have been on and off more than anyone. 

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

My season predictions were 8-8 ans said they had a low ceiling because of their QB, including Tannehill. He's not great, just better than MM

You wanted MM gone after he didn't play vs the Colts and have been on and off more than anyone. 

I still want him gone. I have said that the entire offseason while maintaining we are a legitimate threat with him behind center. You on the other hand have done the opposite and essentially conceded the year until Sunday happened.

5 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I still want him gone. I have said that the entire offseason while maintaining we are a legitimate threat with him behind center. 

OK., so you actually are the one who wants it both ways. 

You want him gone but the Titans are a legit threat with him behind center, this makes perfect sense

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

OK., so you actually are the one who wants it both ways. 

You want him gone but the Titans are a legit threat with him behind center, this makes perfect sense

It does. I don’t trust him to stay healthy. I think he’s our best option as of now. You don’t. You conceded this year. Stick with your original thesis.