Okay, so AJ Brown is just freaking sick....

nine

Just now, No1TitansFan said:

Our top three receivers all have different skill sets that seem to complement each other really well: a big athletic long striding number one, a slightly shorter but more muscular guy who's good for yac but still has enough short space quickness to get open, and a small slot gut with great short space quickness.

If AJ Brown really is as good as I think he is, I'm very excited about our receiving corps. Davis, Brown, Humphries, Walker back. Went from bad to pretty good in just a year. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I missed this little tidbit watching the game in real time:   check out the ridiculous stiff-arm AJ Brown throws on the poor Browns DB who's chasing him on his big 50-yard catch early in the 3rd quart

Big dude with quick feet, soft hands and runs angry. Yes, please.

I like the stiff arm to me but personally that little move he put on Randall near the end of the run was just incredible. Randall is a very good tackler and Brown had him on roller skates. We've seen

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Pretty good?  That's a stellar unit.

Brown is still a rookie though and he's your 2. And CD is very good but I wouldn't say he's some top 10 WR right now. And as much as I love Delanie he's coming off a bad injury and he's 35, so he's going to be managed in terms of snaps. Don't get me wrong, it's still a good unit. But I wouldn't say we're the Chiefs, Eagles, or Texans in terms of receiving corps. 

8 minutes ago, ap24786 said:

Brown is still a rookie though and he's your 2. And CD is very good but I wouldn't say he's some top 10 WR right now. And as much as I love Delanie he's coming off a bad injury and he's 35, so he's going to be managed in terms of snaps. Don't get me wrong, it's still a good unit. But I wouldn't say we're the Chiefs, Eagles, or Texans in terms of receiving corps. 

With Mahomes, Watson, or Wentz throwing the ball to our receivers, I'm sure that you'd feel differently.  We know that they are all good.  We just don't know how good.

Edited by abc2330

He has a really natural confidence about him. An authentic energy. There’s always been something off about the personalities and confidence in past Titans WR draft picks (including Corey Davis imo). Every time I see video of Brown he exudes a different energy from those guys.