Sign in to follow this  
nine

Okay, so AJ Brown is just freaking sick....

We saw in his highlight reels insanely savvy play in the open field on the collegiate level.

Let’s hope it translates consistently, but I believe it’s just his game style to be that dynamic whenever he has the chance, and his size helps.

The stiff arm was pointed out in another thread, but it was so clean and sick, you’re right. Hopefully the analysts show it at a proper angle later in the week.

Put your FF claims in now if you need a depth WR on your roster.

Edited by GLinks

Davis is still our number one, but Brown looked good. He looked....angry, too. I don't know how else to say it. I think he didn't like being unable to play much in camp and preseason. He looked to set the tone in his first game, and he really couldn't have had a better debut. Well, maybe a TD? But damn, he flipped the field twice.

The OTP yesterday was talking about how Brown admitted (multiple times) to hating DB's. That might explain the angry running lol. 

Definitely might have been the smoothest stiff arm I've seen. And the fact it was almost behind him makes it even more impressive. 

Edited by Supdawg

He was impressive.  On the 50 yard pass, Mariota also deserves credit.  It was a perfect throw with dead on ball placement that enabled Brown to get the 38 yards of YAC.  That's what the play is designed to do and why ball placement IS so important.

3 minutes ago, Lars said:

But but but he doesn’t have tOp eNd SpEeD 

He doesn't and it's ok to say that. He can still become a fantastic player a la Anquan Boldin or Larry Fitz though. 

Vrabel said in his presser we will draw up plays where our WRs will get some balls. I'm sure be had Brown in mind. Sharpe may become a spectator. No wonder we dumped Taylor.

Edited by JoelinBellevue