Okay, so AJ Brown is just freaking sick....

nine

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I missed this little tidbit watching the game in real time:   check out the ridiculous stiff-arm AJ Brown throws on the poor Browns DB who's chasing him on his big 50-yard catch early in the 3rd quart

Big dude with quick feet, soft hands and runs angry. Yes, please.

I like the stiff arm to me but personally that little move he put on Randall near the end of the run was just incredible. Randall is a very good tackler and Brown had him on roller skates. We've seen

Posted Images

We saw in his highlight reels insanely savvy play in the open field on the collegiate level.

Let’s hope it translates consistently, but I believe it’s just his game style to be that dynamic whenever he has the chance, and his size helps.

The stiff arm was pointed out in another thread, but it was so clean and sick, you’re right. Hopefully the analysts show it at a proper angle later in the week.

Put your FF claims in now if you need a depth WR on your roster.

Edited by GLinks

Davis is still our number one, but Brown looked good. He looked....angry, too. I don't know how else to say it. I think he didn't like being unable to play much in camp and preseason. He looked to set the tone in his first game, and he really couldn't have had a better debut. Well, maybe a TD? But damn, he flipped the field twice.

The OTP yesterday was talking about how Brown admitted (multiple times) to hating DB's. That might explain the angry running lol. 

Definitely might have been the smoothest stiff arm I've seen. And the fact it was almost behind him makes it even more impressive. 

Edited by Supdawg