Titans are 1st in the AFC South - Week 1

Puck

2 hours ago, GLinks said:

Was that Rosenthall who wrote that? I thought I heard it on the podcast.

Meanwhile, Dan Hanzus called us “Titoons” a few times while promising Titans fans he would give us our due after over talking the Browns self-destruct narrative. He made a quick blurb at the very end and moved on. 

I want his head. On woolfolksuncle’s lap.

Right?  I keep giving that podcast a chance, but I get tired of hearing from the Patriots/Jets homers.  That podcast is no different from any other NFL show that focuses on the "storied" franchises.  

3 hours ago, Tnasty said:

I don’t like the hype. Let’s stay under the radar and quietly chomp away at each teams dreams. 

don't worry, there's no hype. I have yet to see a clip where the Titans were given more , or even equal run on the Browns game.
it's all about the Brownies, and how the suck and let everyone down.
Kay mentioned Walker82 and a few bits , which was kinda odd since GMFB can sometimes gush on Titans (like Marcus' stiff arms)

if they manage to beat Indy and Jax coming up, THEN they'll probably get a bigger chunk of hype.
by then, you'll have nowhere to hide. Muawhahahaha

Edited by PuckDaddy

Honestly, who cares at this point.  I'm stoked that they are 1-0 and I'll be disappointed if they don't end up 3-1 in the first quarter whereas a month ago I was concerned they'd start out 1-3 or worse.  I don't expect them to be +3 in TO margin and + 130 in penalty yards each week.  If so, they should never lose.

It's a marathon, not a sprint.  I want them peaking in December.

7 hours ago, efus50 said:

The win column is the most important in terms of true contenders

If you don't win enough games you don't make it anyway

But the best teams and real contenders usually have the biggest point differential 

4 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Texans and Jags play this week so at least one of those teams is starting 0-2. 

If we can take care of business against Indy, then we'd have 2 AFC South teams starting the year 0-2.

Texans started last year 0-3 and then went on a roll. Rooting for a Watson injury!