Sign in to follow this  
PuckDaddy

Titans are 1st in the AFC South - Week 1

Honestly before the game yesterday I felt like the Titans would be battling for 3rd in the AFC South and at best finish .500, but if yesterdays Titans show up for 16 weeks, we have a legit shot at a run in the post season and the division title.

yeah, if they can keep their heads on straight.

They've got a good Head Coach, and great Coordinators.
I just can't see a Vrabel team losing their shit like the Browns did.

The Flames are Lit for sure!

Point differential is a huge stat in terms of true contenders

Of course it's pretty meaningless after one game 

What's hillarious to me is that this was one of the biggest blowouts I can remember and the Titans put up the most points in YEARS, and it was still only 2nd for the week.  Some of these offenses are just ridiculous putting up these kinds of numbers every week.  

2 minutes ago, Justafan said:

What's hillarious to me is that this was one of the biggest blowouts I can remember and the Titans put up the most points in YEARS, and it was still only 2nd for the week.  Some of these offenses are just ridiculous putting up these kinds of numbers every week.  

Not only second, but second to fucking Baltimore

3 hours ago, Justafan said:

TBF the Ravens played a college team and the Titans played the offseason Hype team that’s Super Bowl bound. 

It's the first time since after week 1 of 2015 that they've been in 1st place by themselves at the end of a week.  Hopefully things go differently than they did that year.

8 hours ago, PuckDaddy said:

Was that Rosenthall who wrote that? I thought I heard it on the podcast.

Meanwhile, Dan Hanzus called us “Titoons” a few times while promising Titans fans he would give us our due after over talking the Browns self-destruct narrative. He made a quick blurb at the very end and moved on. 

I want his head. On woolfolksuncle’s lap.

Edited by GLinks

These division games are huge. Plus it’s an AFC team which counts when looking at head to head tiebreakers for playoffs. Want to go good to great, here is a good chance to prove it.