AussieTitanFan08

MNF Texans/Saints and Raiders/Broncos Discussion

17 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

I'll just be like you and expect every QB to win a super bowl by their second year.

I actually really like Watson. I thought he was underrated coming out of Clemson and hated when the Texans drafted him. Still, he’s undersized, takes a ton of hits, and he still cannot sit in the pocket and pick apart defenses. You’re saying he looks like a HOF...while pumping Tannehill. Hit the brakes a bit. 

2 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Oakland's field looks terrible.  Broncos look terrible.

I think they said this would be the last time you see the baseball field with the NFL field, maybe they just meant this year. 

Just now, Dinx81 said:

I think they said this would be the last time you see the baseball field with the NFL field, maybe they just meant this year. 

That's def part of it.  The whole place looks shabby.

5 hours ago, oldschool said:

McFarland sucks....

3 hours ago, 8MM said:

Hate that booger guy.  He sounds a lot like Number9.

I just don't love him. Really don't love him.

3 hours ago, Justafan said:

He's 6'0" Go look at Kyle Murray from this weekend.  That guy is short for an NFL QB.  

Murray did ball out at the end of that game, but he had 5 balls batted down; he's going to have to learn to adjust, he also got ran down several times trying to run out of the pocket.

Really happy for the Raiders fan, they deserved that. Back in the 70s and 80s, they ruled MNF, their record on Mondays was ridiculous and they were on a lot. During the 60s and 70s, when players didn't make squat, they all lived locally and hung out with the fans at local bars and restaurants.

10 hours ago, newschool said:

Marcus would be getting crucified for some of these missed passes by Brees then the sloppy INT.

Drew Brees is a Super Bowl champion, MVP, perennial pro bowler and future hall of famer. He also has the most passing yards in nfl history and 5 5000 yard passing seasons. Stop comparing him to fucking Mariota who hasn't done anything near that in this league.

Edited by DecepticonShawn

7 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

You are a New Orleans fan.

I haven't seen you reacting like this at any Titans game. 

I like Brees.  He's one of my favorite QBs and I despise the Texans.  I assure you however, I am a Titans fan first.  

4 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Murray did ball out at the end of that game, but he had 5 balls batted down; he's going to have to learn to adjust, he also got ran down several times trying to run out of the pocket.

Yea, I think he underestimated just how fast some of these linemen and LBs are in the NFL.  Everyone is fast here kid.