AussieTitanFan08

MNF Texans/Saints and Raiders/Broncos Discussion

30 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I've always liked Flacco. I know it's necessarily en vogue to say that but there it is.

Boo!  How dare you have an independent opinion. 

57 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

He looks like a HOF player to me.  He's got the numbers, highlight plays, and he's a winner.  Not sure why people try to scoff at the idea of him being great

...not tonight and not at all outside of winning a division title. He put up 7 points in his only playoff appearance. HOF? STFU Tannehill dick rider. 

12 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

...not tonight and not at all outside of winning a division title. He put up 7 points in his only playoff appearance. HOF? STFU Tannehill dick rider. 

He won the game for his team, and they lost it for him .  Same thing happened vs Seattle in his rookie year.  Tends to happen when you play for a bad coach.  And how stupid is it to criticize his playoff appearances and performances when he's played one complete season?  

LOL MNF trying to be hip so they went with the most whitebread rapper out there. 

G "My 14-year-old-daughter-loves-you" Eazy.

1 minute ago, abc2330 said:

He won the game for his team, and they lost it for him .  Same thing happened vs Seattle in his rookie year.  Tends to happen when you play for a bad coach.  And how stupid is it to criticize his playoff appearances and performances when he's played one complete season?  

Oh, I think the guy is a damn good QB. Don’t get me wrong. Stop the Tannehill dick riding, Watson is a HOF’er with one playoff appearance where he was terrible, and then get back to me. 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Oh, I think the guy is a damn good QB. Don’t get me wrong. Stop the Tannehill dick riding, Watson is a HOF’er with one playoff appearance where he was terrible, and then get back to me. 

I'll just be like you and expect every QB to win a super bowl by their second year.

1 hour ago, abc2330 said:

He looks like a HOF player to me.  He's got the numbers, highlight plays, and he's a winner.  Not sure why people try to scoff at the idea of him being great

I try not to get in debates over players l don’t see play a lot. But Watson stood in tonight and made some big time throws with the game on the line. He’s not afraid of the challenge and tonight he trusted his ability.