MNF Texans/Saints and Raiders/Broncos Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YES!!!!! He's also my fantasy kicker!!!!!

Married for 6 years...Damn right I do!

No way Watson finishes the year playing this reckless.

2 minutes ago, newschool said:

When he has the weapons and OL Brees has had, then I'll stop. Until then I'll say what I want thanks.

SMH.

Mariota would be Drew Brees if not for the Titans horrible oline and targets (a couple of which or all-pro). LOL. 

This is what drives me nuts. Anyway ... won't derail.

Edited by big2033

6 minutes ago, newschool said:

When he has the weapons and OL Brees has had, then I'll stop. Until then I'll say what I want thanks.

Brees is the all time passing yards leader and a 1st ballot HOFer. Stop embarrassing yourself 

Just now, abc2330 said:

I thought that Hopkins caught absolutely everything that he put his finger on.  Turns out every receiver struggles with inaccurate throws.

Watson is a pure boom or bust QB but it's fun to watch.

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

SMH.

Mariota would be Drew Brees if not for the Titans horrible oline and targets (a couple of which or all-pro). LOL. 

This is what drives me nuts. Anyway ... won't derail.

I didn't say that. I'm saying you all have written him off too soon. This season will tell us everything we need to know. You all acted like something changed during the off-season and it's suddenly cool to shit on Mariota when nothing changed except the team has gotten better. I've had my reservations about him this season but I'll trust my eyes which say he has some problems but he hasn't been in a good situation until this season. Don't put words in my mouth. I guess if Mariota has a good year this year you'll all act like this never happened like when everyone kept shitting on Henry and were wrong.