TitansGuru

New Design is Up

Recommended Posts

 New design is growing on me but I believe the older one as a whole was better. Especially the quote feature.

 

Do like the fact none of the emojis on the "like" feature seem to be covered up and inaccessible. Usually I had problems trying to choose the funny emoji and would be blocked from doing so. No longer seems to be an issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

 New design is growing on me but I believe the older one as a whole was better. Especially the quote feature.

 

Do like the fact none of the emojis on the "like" feature seem to be covered up and inaccessible. Usually I had problems trying to choose the funny emoji and would be blocked from doing so. No longer seems to be an issue. 

 

Which one were you on? The unofficial one or the one we’ve had for like four years or so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

 

Which one were you on? The unofficial one or the one we’ve had for like four years or so?

In all honesty, I couldn't tell you. Just realizing the ability to change themes at the bottom (not sure if that was an option before), I would say the Titans Report New (2019) seems to be the closest version of what I had. And my favorite given the current options. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

In all honesty, I couldn't tell you. Just realizing the ability to change themes at the bottom (not sure if that was an option before), I would say the Titans Report New (2019) seems to be the closest version of what I had. And my favorite given the current options. 

 

I agree. That is my absolute favorite. The only issue is that I built that one out in a very customized way.  I always make sure I keep the board software up to date, especially when there is a security patch. That means that it would be pretty much impossible to maintain going forward unless I didn’t update. The software is getting updated about every month or so now. Feel free to use that one but there is no telling if it might become buggy or an update might break things one day. I’ll still make an effort to keep it going but can’t guarantee it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan. Looks worse visually.  And every time you open a thread it starts at page 1 instead of the last post seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WG53 said:

Not a fan. Looks worse visually.  And every time you open a thread it starts at page 1 instead of the last post seen.

 

I’ll take the time to salute this man. His job is to be a curmudgeon, and damnit he does it well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TitansGuru said:

You’re not on the right one then. 

I tried them all. Is the issue with the starting point tied to themes?

9 hours ago, TitansGuru said:

@WG53 I put you on the new one now.

 

I still prefer the look of the previous theme but whatever to each their own.

 

3 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

 

I’ll take the time to salute this man. His job is to be a curmudgeon, and damnit he does it well. 

Get off my lawn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Clicking on the title of post should take you to the last post seen. What browser you on? You gotta tell people more if you want help

It works just fine now. But it didn't on the other themes apparently. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.