New Design is Up

TitansGuru

28 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I viewed the source and I think the code that has the logo is from line 402 to 410.

Sorry if I'm not of more help. I know just enough about web dev to be dangerous. I was just thinking that since it's in the code as a list item or a navBarItem that the image/logo is being forced to align with the other navBarItems, which is pushing the image down past the bottom of the navy color bar. But if the image/logo isn't supposed to be there anyway I guess you could just take those lines of code out for that theme?

Other than that I'm stumped.

Edit: I just went back to the mobile version of the browser on my phone and that logo is showing up in the slide out menu:

zFSmRft.jpg

You weren't on the new version. I have updated you and will remove that option. Should be good now.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, I just pushed out the new design.  To be honest, I pushed out sooner than I was going to because after I upgraded the board the whole design, which was built on a previous version, started to

It looks great, but everyone is still complaining about Mariota, can we fix this?     Thanks for all the good work giving us a place to get in depth analysis of our team.

Well done. Looks great. Easier to read how much Mariota sucks.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Cool, I’m digging the new look so far. Keep up the good work!

one other thing I noticed. When on mobile, people with longer usernames have the end of their name cut off. For example, mine is heyitsmealle... Not sure if this is even an issue, just thought I’d point it out. 

Fixed, but it might cause an unintended issue. Just let me know if anything around the author part gets wonky.

4 hours ago, Jonboy said:

On "Titans Report (New)" - my personal favorite so far - there's a large gap of white space at the top of each thread. It's below the thread title and above the first set of replies. 

Forgot to say @TitansGuru...this is on Chrome - desktop.

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

New design is growing on me but I believe the older one as a whole was better. Especially the quote feature.

Do like the fact none of the emojis on the "like" feature seem to be covered up and inaccessible. Usually I had problems trying to choose the funny emoji and would be blocked from doing so. No longer seems to be an issue. 

Which one were you on? The unofficial one or the one we’ve had for like four years or so?

31 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

In all honesty, I couldn't tell you. Just realizing the ability to change themes at the bottom (not sure if that was an option before), I would say the Titans Report New (2019) seems to be the closest version of what I had. And my favorite given the current options. 

I agree. That is my absolute favorite. The only issue is that I built that one out in a very customized way.  I always make sure I keep the board software up to date, especially when there is a security patch. That means that it would be pretty much impossible to maintain going forward unless I didn’t update. The software is getting updated about every month or so now. Feel free to use that one but there is no telling if it might become buggy or an update might break things one day. I’ll still make an effort to keep it going but can’t guarantee it.