New Design is Up

TitansGuru

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, I just pushed out the new design.  To be honest, I pushed out sooner than I was going to because after I upgraded the board the whole design, which was built on a previous version, started to

It looks great, but everyone is still complaining about Mariota, can we fix this?     Thanks for all the good work giving us a place to get in depth analysis of our team.

Well done. Looks great. Easier to read how much Mariota sucks.

Posted Images

One comment. Before we could return to the same thread area since there was a link to do so. Now there's a need to click in the board's name, to go back to the General menu. could this be fixed?

Edit: Nevermind, i just found out that putting the cursor over "Forums" is where that can be done.

Surfing  Board now is faster. Good job.

Edited by TitanicoNFLriotFAN

4 minutes ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

One comment. Before we could return to the same thread area since there was a link to do so. Now there's a need to click in the board's name, to go back to the General menu. could this be fixed?

Edit: Nevermind, i just found out that putting the cursor over "Forums" is where that can be done.

Surfing  Board now is faster. Good job.

I kind of prefer the link straight to the sub forum you're in.  

Like the look of it though. 

Edited by Rogue

Whenever I go to a thread, whether it be by the notification, or the first unread post of a thread, or clicking on a read thread (this one for instance), I have to scroll up a little to see all of the post.  The top line or two is above the viewable area of my browser.  

Edit:  Does this on my PC, not my tablet.  

Edited by Rogue