Jonboy

Browns Recap Thread

It never went away for us and 2008 still bother's us since we probably had the best team in the AFC at the time.  Believe me there are some Titans fans that have two favorite teams.  The Titans and whoever is playing the Ratbirds.  Also remember that McNair, Rolle and Mason put the rat bird uniforms on and we found that disgusting.  We would have given you Eddie George.  

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

Vrabel said the same thing. It sucks you can’t see those things because I saw Baker load up but then hesitated which gave Wake that extra second to get home.

After rewatching the game, I see why we spent such a high pick on Davis. He's one of the best downfield blockers in the game!

Any big TD play by Henry, Davis is 50+ yards downfield blocking. 

24 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I remember not too long ago ppl saying Jones should be sent packing. Then the sky was falling because JR gave him an extension. 

Amazing what this team can do. Even when they don't play a consistent 4 quarters of football.

On 9/10/2019 at 6:05 AM, OILERMAN said:

It's totally understandable the Brown fans are complaining about the penalties. I was getting frustrated by all the delays but they were real penalties

Browns should have known that that crew is notorious for a lot of penalties.