Jonboy

Browns Recap Thread

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Surprised Derrick Henry isn't on that list with his 75 yard scamper.  Glad to see Butler getting some love after a rough start last year.  He's really gotten better the last 6 games or so. 

 

He has to be just under. They did mention he hit 21 mph. Maybe they rounded up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

There was a team last year, the name escapes me, that beat the living shit out of us last year so we know all about being on the other side of an ass whoopin too. 

LOL! Gotcha. That is the beauty of the NFL. It can happen to any team. You guys did it to the Patriots last year at Foxboro no less. The Ravens did it to you guys last year in Nashville. But the win by the Titans was particularly seeet considering the Browns fan base and how obnoxious and arrogant they werr heading into this season. Obnoxious and arrogant over what? They haven't done shit since the days of Bernie Kosar! This year they sign a couple of guys and now their fanbase thinks the Browns are the second coming of the New England Patriots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ravensmaniac2 said:

LOL! Gotcha. That is the beauty of the NFL. It can happen to any team. You guys did it to the Patriots last year at Foxboro no less. The Ravens did it to you guys last year in Nashville. But the win by the Titans was particularly seeet considering the Browns fan base and how obnoxious and arrogant they werr heading into this season. Obnoxious and arrogant over what? They haven't done shit since the days of Bernie Kosar! This year they sign a couple of guys and now their fanbase thinks the Browns are the second coming of the New England Patriots. 

Yeah, they signed the two guys that at one time, managed to make Zach Mettenberger look like he might be an NFL QB someday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Justafan said:

Surprised Derrick Henry isn't on that list with his 75 yard scamper.  Glad to see Butler getting some love after a rough start last year.  He's really gotten better the last 6 games or so. 

 

He probably ran at 21.1 MPH... just outside the top 5.

 

I was more impressed with the fact that the only thing that seemed to be moving on the run were his legs/feet and arms. The rest of him was a statue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

 

He probably ran at 21.1 MPH... just outside the top 5.

 

I was more impressed with the fact that the only thing that seemed to be moving on the run were his legs/feet and arms. The rest of him was a statue.

It's exactly what you would teach a young sprinter to do. Only thing wrong with his form was he had that backward lean he often does. . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

It's exactly what you would teach a young sprinter to do. Only thing wrong with his form was he had that backward lean he often does. . 

 

You know how a mullet comes with the saying "business up front, party in the back"? Same principle with his form. All work in the legs and arms, the rest of him is relaxed and laid back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

 

You know how a mullet comes with the saying "business up front, party in the back"? Same principle with his form. All work in the legs and arms, the rest of him is relaxed and laid back.

You're right. As a sprints coach though, it's one of my biggest pet peeves and impossible to un-see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, titanruss said:

why cant he hit that speed on deep coverage?

Just like a lazy basketball player.  On defense he lags and drags and goes thru the motions but once he has the ball in his hands, his effort reach top speed.  I played with some of those.

Edited by 8MM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ravensmaniac2 said:

Hello! First let me say, I am a Ravens fan who comes in peace. Second, great win by you guys against the overhyped Browns. Definitely helps the Ravens. Third, if none of you have gone to the 24/7 Browns forum (Watercooler), check out the melt down. Of course the Browns lost not because the Titans kicked the living crap.l out of them, they lost because of the officiating. Talk about comedy! Anywho, best of luck to you guys the rest of the year! Titans have a nice squad.

 

Hey, we appreciate your coming to our forum.  Now, go fuck off and die.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't realize that Davis had a kid during TC.

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2019/09/08/nfl-week-1-32-things-we-learned-2019/2257111001/

 

2. If you thought Nate Davis was inactive, think again — he's juggling NFL coverage with coverage of a 6-week-old. Oh, Nate Davis (the rookie lineman for the Titans) didn't play, but expecting big things from him eventually, too.

Edited by stats
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.