Browns Recap Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at the game. A lone titans fan in a sea of mutts.    Let's go brownies woof woof is the stupidest chant I've heard. Browns fans can't hold their liquor, they were shit faced by the tim

Eddie George 

The only bright spot in a sea of shit

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

So if Saffold was 2 yards beyond the line then theoretically they could have overturned the TD and called a penalty? 

Not if the pass is caught behind the LOS

The pass has to cross the LOS for there to be an illegal man downfield infraction.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

39 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

It's totally understandable the Brown fans are complaining about the penalties. I was getting frustrated by all the delays but they were real penalties

I don't recall any bad calls. The Browns were undisciplined.

45 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Ross Tucker just said he went on CLE radio a few weeks ago and got skewered for saying he would take the under on the Browns winning 9 games. He also just said he thinks they start 2-6 or 3-5 due to a brutal schedule. Anyone think Kitchens could be one and done?

If the team keeps going that way, for sure, but Cleveland has such high expectations that failing to meet those could make the FO look to replace him.

Somebody hide Arthur Smith!! We gotta fake his death and then hire a puppet that Art can control remotely! 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic