Browns Recap Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at the game. A lone titans fan in a sea of mutts.    Let's go brownies woof woof is the stupidest chant I've heard. Browns fans can't hold their liquor, they were shit faced by the tim

Eddie George 

The only bright spot in a sea of shit

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Ravensmaniac2 said:

Hello! First let me say, I am a Ravens fan who comes in peace. Second, great win by you guys against the overhyped Browns. Definitely helps the Ravens. Third, if none of you have gone to the 24/7 Browns forum (Watercooler), check out the melt down. Of course the Browns lost not because the Titans kicked the living crap.l out of them, they lost because of the officiating. Talk about comedy! Anywho, best of luck to you guys the rest of the year! Titans have a nice squad.

There was a team last year, the name escapes me, that beat the living shit out of us last year so we know all about being on the other side of an ass whoopin too. 

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

I don't recall any bad calls. The Browns were undisciplined.

Only bad non call i saw was the early whistle on mayfield. Game was out of reach at that point. Ive been arguing that Saffold didn’t hold on social media but people will see what they want to see. 

52 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Surprised Derrick Henry isn't on that list with his 75 yard scamper.  Glad to see Butler getting some love after a rough start last year.  He's really gotten better the last 6 games or so. 

He has to be just under. They did mention he hit 21 mph. Maybe they rounded up.

2 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

There was a team last year, the name escapes me, that beat the living shit out of us last year so we know all about being on the other side of an ass whoopin too. 

LOL! Gotcha. That is the beauty of the NFL. It can happen to any team. You guys did it to the Patriots last year at Foxboro no less. The Ravens did it to you guys last year in Nashville. But the win by the Titans was particularly seeet considering the Browns fan base and how obnoxious and arrogant they werr heading into this season. Obnoxious and arrogant over what? They haven't done shit since the days of Bernie Kosar! This year they sign a couple of guys and now their fanbase thinks the Browns are the second coming of the New England Patriots. 

9 minutes ago, Ravensmaniac2 said:

LOL! Gotcha. That is the beauty of the NFL. It can happen to any team. You guys did it to the Patriots last year at Foxboro no less. The Ravens did it to you guys last year in Nashville. But the win by the Titans was particularly seeet considering the Browns fan base and how obnoxious and arrogant they werr heading into this season. Obnoxious and arrogant over what? They haven't done shit since the days of Bernie Kosar! This year they sign a couple of guys and now their fanbase thinks the Browns are the second coming of the New England Patriots. 

Yeah, they signed the two guys that at one time, managed to make Zach Mettenberger look like he might be an NFL QB someday.

2 hours ago, Justafan said:

Surprised Derrick Henry isn't on that list with his 75 yard scamper.  Glad to see Butler getting some love after a rough start last year.  He's really gotten better the last 6 games or so. 

He probably ran at 21.1 MPH... just outside the top 5.

I was more impressed with the fact that the only thing that seemed to be moving on the run were his legs/feet and arms. The rest of him was a statue.

30 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

He probably ran at 21.1 MPH... just outside the top 5.

I was more impressed with the fact that the only thing that seemed to be moving on the run were his legs/feet and arms. The rest of him was a statue.

It's exactly what you would teach a young sprinter to do. Only thing wrong with his form was he had that backward lean he often does. . 

4 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

It's exactly what you would teach a young sprinter to do. Only thing wrong with his form was he had that backward lean he often does. . 

You know how a mullet comes with the saying "business up front, party in the back"? Same principle with his form. All work in the legs and arms, the rest of him is relaxed and laid back.

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

You know how a mullet comes with the saying "business up front, party in the back"? Same principle with his form. All work in the legs and arms, the rest of him is relaxed and laid back.

You're right. As a sprints coach though, it's one of my biggest pet peeves and impossible to un-see. 

8 hours ago, titanruss said:

why cant he hit that speed on deep coverage?

Just like a lazy basketball player.  On defense he lags and drags and goes thru the motions but once he has the ball in his hands, his effort reach top speed.  I played with some of those.

Edited by 8MM

4 hours ago, Ravensmaniac2 said:

Hello! First let me say, I am a Ravens fan who comes in peace. Second, great win by you guys against the overhyped Browns. Definitely helps the Ravens. Third, if none of you have gone to the 24/7 Browns forum (Watercooler), check out the melt down. Of course the Browns lost not because the Titans kicked the living crap.l out of them, they lost because of the officiating. Talk about comedy! Anywho, best of luck to you guys the rest of the year! Titans have a nice squad.

Hey, we appreciate your coming to our forum.  Now, go fuck off and die.

Didn't realize that Davis had a kid during TC.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2019/09/08/nfl-week-1-32-things-we-learned-2019/2257111001/

2. If you thought Nate Davis was inactive, think again — he's juggling NFL coverage with coverage of a 6-week-old. Oh, Nate Davis (the rookie lineman for the Titans) didn't play, but expecting big things from him eventually, too.

Edited by stats
typo

• Jonboy unpinned this topic