Browns Recap Thread

Jonboy

8 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Age and treachery always trump youth and exuberance. 

on a limited snap count at least.. 

8 hours ago, scine09 said:

I wasn't referring to him.  I was referring to the guy to his right with the huge tattoo.  He looks like a classic Trump supporter.

lets be honest here. almost every very obese white guy looks like a trump supporter

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at the game. A lone titans fan in a sea of mutts.    Let's go brownies woof woof is the stupidest chant I've heard. Browns fans can't hold their liquor, they were shit faced by the tim

Eddie George 

The only bright spot in a sea of shit

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

yeah, but they cant reverse it even if they saw it in the replay right?

That’s actually a really good question. I’m guessing yes. I mean they reviewed an obvious TD, so I’m guessing on scoring plays penalties can be enforced, which is really not good for the sport in my opinion.

The rule should be penalties, or non-penalties, can be challenged on any play, but not reviewed. The challenges would extend into the two minute period where all plays are reviewed. You get 3 challenges if you hit the first two, same as it is now. The idea they’re going to review TDs for penalties is crazy. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

That’s actually a really good question. I’m guessing yes. I mean they reviewed an obvious TD, so I’m guessing on scoring plays penalties can be enforced, which is really not good for the sport in my opinion.

The rule should be penalties, or non-penalties, can be challenged on any play, but not reviewed. The challenges would extend into the two minute period where all plays are reviewed. You get 3 challenges if you hit the first two, same as it is now. The idea they’re going to review TDs for penalties is crazy. 

I said it in the game thread. Pandora's box has been opened.

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

They always review scoring plays. Don’t think they can overturn a score on a missed hold. 

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I said it in the game thread. Pandora's box has been opened.

Was there ever any clarification of what they were reviewing? I’m guessing it was the Saffold block. 

If so, the notion they could negate the TD on a penalty is dangerous. It’s almost like they’ve went backwards on the whole thing after what happened to NO.

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

They were reviewing it for off PI not holding.

Was that ever stated besides by the announcers? I’m not sure Romo and Nance actually knew that to be the case. Henry literally never touched anyone. All of the receivers run routes and don’t block down field. I’m not sure that was what was being reviewed, but if it was then what the hell were they even reviewing? 

Was that ever stated besides by the announcers? I’m not sure Romo and Nance actually knew that to be the case. Henry literally never touched anyone. All of the receivers run routes and don’t block down field. I’m not sure that was what was being reviewed, but if it was then what the hell were they even reviewing? 

They were reviewing blocking downfield which would be OFF PI if it occured before the pass.

By the linemen? There wasn’t a single wideout or TE close to the play, and all of them went out on routes. 

I think Steratore said it was a lineman they were looking at and that it was clean because it was within a yard of the line of scrimmage.

Just now, oldschool said:

I think Steratore said it was a lineman they were looking at and that it was clean because it was within a yard of the line of scrimmage.

Sheesh. Then Saffold. That’s crazy they’re going to start reviewing shit like that. That isn’t offensive PI. That’s illegal man downfield, which is entirely different. 

Sheesh. Then Saffold. That’s crazy they’re going to start reviewing shit like that. That isn’t offensive PI. That’s illegal man downfield, which is entirely different. 

Illegal man down field isnt reviewable. They definitely initiated it for possible off PI which I think is ridiculous. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic