The key to this game is gonna be stopping their run game. Evans is gonna need 15 tackles for us to be successful. We gotta keep finishing our tackles. They're not gonna try to come in and throw it around like Baker did. They're gonna run the ball, control the line of scrimmage.

We gotta get our defense off the field. Turnovers aren't gonna be easy to get either -- unless we pop the ball out. 

Edited by SleepingTitan

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

I can see you are upset over the whole Luck fiasco but playing CTF's bitch is a little extreme.  

Oh yeah Touched, it just broke my heart that a multimillionaire decided to retire. My life doesn’t revolve around a football game or some internet message board. Low bred white trash thinking at its finest.

On 9/11/2019 at 4:32 PM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Looks like Fluellen picked up a hamstring injury at practice today.

What does it mean when a player does not participate but is non-injury related?  VD?

36 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Oh yeah Touched, it just broke my heart that a multimillionaire decided to retire. My life doesn’t revolve around a football game or some internet message board. Low bred white trash thinking at its finest.

Not that you need any incentive to be some guy's bitch.  And that is really interesting coming from you since you participate on an internet message board where you are not a fan and your only goal is to be the resident dumbass.  How many other boards do you do on with this incentive?  

I'm guessing you have Cheetos stains on your crotch and all you do is sit in your parent's basement banging on message boards across the land.  Only to get up and get out when you want to be someone's bitch for a few hours (I guess wearing a clown suit makes it more exciting for your partner).  Take an occasional shower and and stop missing those regular appointments with a shrink.  White trash dickhead.  

12 minutes ago, Denali said:

What does it mean when a player does not participate but is non-injury related?  VD?

They gave him the day off?

1 hour ago, Denali said:

Fluellen is starting to look like an injury liability.  Can't believe we let Dawkins and McNichols go. So basically that leaves us with one running back as Lewis is pretty much a non factor running the ball. That's just great..

This will be a good measuring stick as to where we are. The Colts aren't dynamic, but won't implode like Cleveland. We will have to be better and dominate. If we let Doyle get 100 yards I'll be very disappointed in Pees.

3 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Red nosed...you seem a bit tendered with your lover Luck out.  You sound too torn apart

giphy.gif