Colts Week

Divine

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right now I'm flying high and expecting the Titans to dominate...   So I'm sure it will be a grind-it-out game with Vinatieri finding his leg again and kicking a FG to beat us.   

My hard on for a win this week is pure granite. I don't just want to win, I want to see the Colts dick slapped all the way back to 1997.

I don't buy the trap game stuff. It's a division game against a playoff team the Titans haven't had much success against the past 5 years. If the team looks past the Colts they have big problems.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, BaddKarma said:

Looking forward to the continued growth of the Titans.

The Colts will not commit 1,527 penalties like the Browns.

The Colts can run the ball.

They can rush the passer.

Titans Ol is suspect right now.

This game worries me a great deal.

Lets hope Vrabel has them ready.

they got to MM a good bit if I remember last year correctly.  Blitzed more than usual for Colts.  (1st game)

also recall thinking that Vrabel was outcoached that game but that's just from memory.

our O-line and their pass rush is what scares me the most.

The key to this game is gonna be stopping their run game. Evans is gonna need 15 tackles for us to be successful. We gotta keep finishing our tackles. They're not gonna try to come in and throw it around like Baker did. They're gonna run the ball, control the line of scrimmage.

We gotta get our defense off the field. Turnovers aren't gonna be easy to get either -- unless we pop the ball out. 

Edited by SleepingTitan

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

I can see you are upset over the whole Luck fiasco but playing CTF's bitch is a little extreme.  

Oh yeah Touched, it just broke my heart that a multimillionaire decided to retire. My life doesn’t revolve around a football game or some internet message board. Low bred white trash thinking at its finest.

1 hour ago, Denali said:

What does it mean when a player does not participate but is non-injury related?  VD?

Fluellen is starting to look like an injury liability.  Can't believe we let Dawkins and McNichols go. So basically that leaves us with one running back as Lewis is pretty much a non factor running the ball. That's just great..

• Jonboy unpinned this topic