11 hours ago, japan said:

I don’t think the Colts are inferior. 

The main thing is to stop the run.  We are not as good against the run as the pass to begin with and they controlled the LOS with their OL last time we played.  If they can get favorable yardage running the ball it makes things easier for their QB.  

The Browns game was a great combination of forcing mistakes and not making them ourselves.  No turnovers and few penalties and we should have a good shot at controlling this game.  

Something interesting to note about the Game vs the Colts, the line opened at -3 and hasn’t moved at all despite 63% of bets are on Titans ML and 66% on them to cover per Vegasinsider. From what I’ve seen in the past, this usually means the sharp bettors are on the colts to cover.  But all of the early money was on the Titans(92% after the first night)  and the colts bets have steadily trickled in during the week. So that most likely means the smart money is on the Titans and the public has kept the line steady by trickling in their bets on the colts all week because the public still doesn’t believe in the Titans. 

It would be cool if there was some kind of live stream of the halftime ceremony but I'm guessing it'll just be available sometime after the game in a more produced video.

25 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Something interesting to note about the Game vs the Colts, the line opened at -3 and hasn’t moved at all despite 63% of bets are on Titans ML and 66% on them to cover per Vegasinsider. From what I’ve seen in the past, this usually means the sharp bettors are on the colts to cover.  But all of the early money was on the Titans(92% after the first night)  and the colts bets have steadily trickled in during the week. So that most likely means the smart money is on the Titans and the public has kept the line steady by trickling in their bets on the colts all week because the public still doesn’t believe in the Titans. 

The line on pinnacle is -115 Titans +105 Colts. Seems like odd odds. Not sure what to make of it.

1 minute ago, TheBukafax said:

The line on pinnacle is -115 Titans +105 Colts. Seems like odd odds. Not sure what to make of it.

It means the horse cock is on its way you tard dumbass.

9 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

It means the horse cock is on its way you tard dumbass.

Is it the horseshoes they shove up there asses to make that horse cock erect?

Have we gotten any timetable for Pamphile or Nate Davis's return? 

Just seen Vrabs said Pamphile didnt practice today. Have heard anything about Davis in a while. 

1 hour ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched The Tard, CTF and I are drinking at The Temple Bar in Dublin. Sarah’s here too. Send IrishTard down and we’ll buy him a pint.

Haha enjoy your 7 euro pint of piss. Maybe come down to my neck of the woods in Galway and have a decent pint for a decent price

You know, that Mr.Hands video is misleading. I think on Sunday we'll see that it's Derrick Henry that's the horse and the Colts are the guy getting Antonio Brown'd. 

Just a matter of time before we see a roster move to bring Dawkins back onto the 53, no way the team can enter a game with only Henry/Lewis at RB, especially with Lewis looking like he is basically done.

3 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Haha enjoy your 7 euro pint of piss. Maybe come down to my neck of the woods in Galway and have a decent pint for a decent price

Poor Touched The Tard, perpetually in LaLa Land. The internet is not your friend you fucking moron. IN MY ROOM IN MY ROOM..............