18 hours ago, bizzyeddie said:

the personal foul on garrett to give us a 1st down early was bad...would have been 3rd and short otherwise so didn't exactly bail us out.

and the offsides down by the endzone are the only two fouls that really helped us...that one was a killer for the browns.  It was a big 3rd and 4 in the redzone.

Humphries had the catch for the first down but was interfered with and then called holding for some reason and actually cost us 5 yards.

the other personal foul and holding on the same play would have been a completion to Davis inside the 10...he was held but the Mariota's throw was placed perfectly at the 7 yard line.  Ended up with the ball at the 17 yard line which cost us 10 yards.

not sure what the 5th foul was giving us a 1st.

really was a nice drive by the Titans

The hard count drew them off. 

Edited by titanruss

9 hours ago, Former_Fan said:

Colts week and no Manning Envy yet? He normally shows up about this time to prepare us for the horse cock. Lol.

CTF and I are drinking in Scotland right now. When I get some download speed I will post you a TDGN pic.

On 9/9/2019 at 11:57 AM, Jonboy said:

Right now I'm flying high and expecting the Titans to dominate...

So I'm sure it will be a grind-it-out game with Vinatieri finding his leg again and kicking a FG to beat us. 

In all seriousness, I think I'll truly believe the Titans have turned the corner when they're able to just come out and dominate inferior opponents in back to back weeks. In recent years, we've had a knack for showing up against quality teams and laying down against bad ones. Hopefully we'll dominate this one from start to finish.

I think the key is to get a lead on the Colts early and don't give them any life. The Chargers were close to blowing the game open, but just kept letting the Colts hang around. We have to knock them down and give them no shot of getting up off the mat. 

I don’t think the Colts are inferior. 

On 9/9/2019 at 3:59 PM, IrishTitansFan said:

BTW, how much better does the first 4 games look than it did a few weeks ago? Luck retired, The Titans stomped arguably the toughest team on the 4 game stretch, Foles is out, Atlanta looked really bad

Atlanta isn’t anywhere close to that Sunday performance. 

Do we pay for former Patriots just because JRob likes similar players or is it actually a case of maybe even overpaying guys to help build that mindset here?

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

Do we pay for former Patriots just because JRob likes similar players or is it actually a case of maybe even overpaying guys to help build that mindset here?

Definitely the second option.

4 hours ago, japan said:

Atlanta isn’t anywhere close to that Sunday performance. 

Probably not. Are they good though? I don't know what they are yet. People probably still think of the team that went to the SB a few years ago, but this team was 7-9 last year. I don't think they're as good as they were a few years ago.

6 hours ago, socaltitan said:

Probably not. Are they good though? I don't know what they are yet. People probably still think of the team that went to the SB a few years ago, but this team was 7-9 last year. I don't think they're as good as they were a few years ago.

They were really bad because half the defense was on IR.  They will be good.