The biggest difference in this game vs the Browns is going to be the Colts OL. The Titans likely won't play a worse OL than they did vs the Browns, this week they play what might be the best. 

The Colts are also much the Titans in that they are well coached, they had 3 penalties vs SD. Titans won't get 18 penalties for 180+ yards again. 

I think the Colts are at the very least solid. The Titans will have to play well to win this game. Brissett looked good last week and Mack is very good. 

The penalty difference was huge.  Looking back, even the the Browns were looking great we steadily built a lead the whole game.

God I want to beat the Colts.

4 minutes ago, patsplat said:

The penalty difference was huge. 

On the Titans 1st TD drive the Browns committed 5 penalties for 40 yards that accounted for 5 1st downs. 

45 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

On the Titans 1st TD drive the Browns committed 5 penalties for 40 yards that accounted for 5 1st downs. 

Basically this game feels like week 1, because last week the Browns weren't ready to play.

32 minutes ago, Righteous said:

The Titans will beat the Colts at home on 9 and 27 number retirement day.  All this negativity is ridiculous.  

I believe our chances are good.

It's just a.) Browns didn't really test the Titans and b.) feels like a trap game after a great opening win.

53 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

If the Titans are going to go from good to great then they have to win their home games, especially against division teams. 

Home games aren’t where their problems have been the last few years. They are 12-4 at home the last 2 seasons(6-2 both years) and only 1 loss (week 17 last year) was to a division opponent. And the starting QB wasn’t even playing in that game. If they want to go from good to great, they need to win road games, and wipe the floor with teams they are supposed to beat and not play down to them like in the past. 

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I don't buy the trap game stuff. It's a division game against a playoff team the Titans haven't had much success against the past 5 years. If the team looks past the Colts they have big problems.

I'm gonna be nervous all year

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

the personal foul on garrett to give us a 1st down early was bad...would have been 3rd and short otherwise so didn't exactly bail us out.

and the offsides down by the endzone are the only two fouls that really helped us...that one was a killer for the browns.  It was a big 3rd and 4 in the redzone.

Humphries had the catch for the first down but was interfered with and then called holding for some reason and actually cost us 5 yards.

the other personal foul and holding on the same play would have been a completion to Davis inside the 10...he was held but the Mariota's throw was placed perfectly at the 7 yard line.  Ended up with the ball at the 17 yard line which cost us 10 yards.

not sure what the 5th foul was giving us a 1st.

really was a nice drive by the Titans

14 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

the personal foul on garrett to give us a 1st down early was bad...would have been 3rd and short otherwise so didn't exactly bail us out.

and the offsides down by the endzone are the only two fouls that really helped us...that one was a killer for the browns.  It was a big 3rd and 4 in the redzone.

Humphries had the catch for the first down but was interfered with and then called holding for some reason and actually cost us 5 yards.

the other personal foul and holding on the same play would have been a completion to Davis inside the 10...he was held but the Mariota's throw was placed perfectly at the 7 yard line.  Ended up with the ball at the 17 yard line which cost us 10 yards.

not sure what the 5th foul was giving us a 1st.

really was a nice drive by the Titans

I noticed this when I rewatched the game yesterday. It really was a nice drive.

I like we took shots down the field. Helped open up the run. Browns were keying on Henry. We need the pass rush to continue against the Colts. That was a huge plus for us against the Browns. 

The key to beating the Colts is to stop the run and beat up on their receivers and dbs.

They are going to make catches, you got to punish them and jam them on the line...

Their dbs are great ankle tacklers so you got to get your lineman out on them.

Be very physical with them.