We'll find out how good this Titans' pass rush is for real on Sunday.  I don't see that O-Line stepping back from last year's close.

And at the same time they MUST stop Mack and Hines.  Last season they put up yuge numbers against N'ville.

1 minute ago, TitanDuckFan said:

We'll find out how good this Titans' pass rush is for real on Sunday.  I don't see that O-Line stepping back from last year's close.

And at the same time they MUST stop Mack and Hines.  Last season they put up yuge numbers against N'ville.

I'm looking at you, Rashaan Evans!

Even with Brissett the Colts give the Titans matchup problems as always. Gonna have to play better than week 1 if the Titans have any chance to win 

1 hour ago, IrishTitansFan said:

BTW, how much better does the first 4 games look than it did a few weeks ago? Luck retired, The Titans stomped arguably the toughest team on the 4 game stretch, Foles is out, Atlanta looked really bad

Anyone who thought the Browns were the toughest team in the 4 game stretch to open the season should be laughed at. Don't sleep on Atlanta. They will rebound. Honestly I don't care about anything other than week 2 right now. They have chance to beat a team that has owned them. I expect a good game. 

The Titans have their big ceremony before the game and they're playing at home where they've been a tough out the last few years.  I think Vrabel has them focused and Pees and Smith are doing their homework.  

Mack is the key in this game imo.  He hung 174 on the chargers and is a real challenge.  The Titans need to fill running lanes and make Brissett drive the field.  Double TY Hilton, stop the run, force them to make long drives.  The Colt's offense is not good enough to no make mistakes.

On offense, you're facing an opportunistic defense that was ranked around top 10 last year.  Conservative playcalling and focus on mistake free football.  I think the Titans have the blueprint, they just have to execute.  

44 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Anyone who thought the Browns were the toughest team in the 4 game stretch to open the season should be laughed at. Don't sleep on Atlanta. They will rebound. Honestly I don't care about anything other than week 2 right now. They have chance to beat a team that has owned them. I expect a good game. 

Atlanta at home will be very tough. Colts are no cakewalk and Jags on the road on Thursday night... they hate the Titans and will put up a big effort in revenge of last year.  

I'm kind of violating Colts Week and probably damning us to lose because of my heresy but Foles got placed on IR and is apparently done until at least week 11 which is our second match up with them.

I will be curious to see the game plan here. This is a huge game and a chance to show we are legit and have turned the page. It will be a tough game, but seriously there is no excuse for us to lose with Luck gone. I hope the defense can build off last weeks success, as I don't expect all the free penalty yards that we were gifted Sunday. Can not afford to turn the ball over either.